Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger lips

Fuckable if bio female

I have no pity

Her male equivalent is postmaxxing in the sewers

Her male equivalent is postmaxxing in the sewers
She literally looks like a racist caricarture from the 1800s except pale skinned but crosseyed. Brootal if she has a bio-brother. As-is, 90% of this forum would probably fuck her but she would only fuck 10% of this forum, so I don't feel sorry for her.

Don’t feel sorry for this negress

She’s a foid and has plenty of options

She literally looks like a racist caricarture from the 1800s except pale skinned but crosseyed. Brootal if she has a bio-brother. As-is, 90% of this forum would probably fuck her but she would only fuck 10% of this forum, so I don't feel sorry for her.
More like 0% of this forum

Her lips look like a puckered asshole

her male equivalent is slaying if he's as feminine as she's masc
Funny how much women need makeup, it makes me realize how many women would be truecels if they were born male, and how many of them wear a ton of makeup to cover their imperfections

Funny how much women need makeup, it makes me realize how many women would be truecels if they were born male, and how many of them wear a ton of makeup to cover their imperfections
Fuck that's true, the amount of foids I seen online that go from alright to downright "femcels"(looks wise, honestly dont exist) is astonishing. Like look at this shit, how tf is this the same girl?
images
images
i guarantee you she still wearing makeup in the first image too. Pokimane is probably the worst example, she is an aunt without makeup yet she copes with pretending its lighting and wears light makeup now whenever she's "Not wearing anything"

Last edited:
Fuck that's true, the amount of foids I seen online that go from alright to downright "femcels"(looks wise, honestly dont exist) is astonishing. Like look at this shit, how tf is this the same girl?
images
images
i guarantee you she still wearing the same makeup in the first image too. Pokimane is probably the worst example, she is an aunt without makeup yet she copes with pretending its lighting and wears light makeup now whenever she's "Not wearing anything"
Shave a woman’s head, remove her makeup, put her in a coal miner’s outfit and suddenly her attractiveness is out the window. Well, as long as you don’t see her naked that is