Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nigger kids get expelled from preschool at the highest rate by far.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

E425D272 C192 4A35 ABFC 689A7AEC7EFB

Face the facts, niggers are born thugs.

everything is genetics

Despite making up 19% of enrollment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Despite making up 18% of enrollment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah, seriously: Preschool? FUCKING HOW?

one of my mixed black cousins got expelled from school for being a thug, and just decided to ascend at 16 and have a kid, he almost has 4 now and hes my age 23 jfl :feelshaha:

They are not expelled, they just stop coming to school which is the logical thing to do if you're a nigger

They are not expelled, they just stop coming to school which is the logical thing to do if you're a nigger
you’re right, they should all kill themselves

Jfl lowinhib mogs me by just not bothered to do basic math

Being a sane high inhib black is one way to look like an alien among humans I can see why alot of them thugmaxx from birth.

Niggers gonna nig, wtf do you do to get expelled from preschool JFL

What do they actually do to get expelled from preschool jfl ?:feelskek:

here in Brazil, public schools practice a policy of ABSOLUTE equality of outcome, that is:

zero suspensions
zero expelling
zero drop-outs
zero repeating year

etc.

The best student, and thugs who are absolutely behaviorally insufferable (whether black, white, mixed --- doesn't matter) they ALL graduate together.

Oh, and grades CANNOT be legally required for anything whatsoever (like admissions, jobs etc).

So, the best and worst student graduate the same day with functionally same useless grade. ALL OF THEM.

Schools must be abolished.

nature > nurture

here in Brazil, public schools practice a policy of ABSOLUTE equality of outcome, that is:

zero suspensions
zero expelling
zero drop-outs
zero repeating year

etc.

The best student, and thugs who are absolutely behaviorally insufferable (whether black, white, mixed --- doesn't matter) they ALL graduate together.

Oh, and grades CANNOT be legally required for anything whatsoever (like admissions, jobs etc).

So, the best and worst student graduate the same day with functionally same useless grade. ALL OF THEM.

Schools must be abolished.
No wonder Brazil is a shithole.

Can you please provide evidence btw of this equality policy? I actually want it for research purposes.

bitch first grade teacher got me in trouble for "biting" a kid when he was holding both my arms and wouldn't let go and I very lightly did so just to get him to. she sent me to the cunt spic principal who made me cry

No wonder Brazil is a shithole.

Can you please provide evidence btw of this equality policy? I actually want it for research purposes.
official resource:

(use google translate or whatever. It has links to the actual 1996 law that institutionalized this practice)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back