Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger insults me on public transportation -- or An Exposé on the Nigger Problem

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I live in Chicago which is described as one of the most "segregated cities" in the US, since the Black population is mostly confined to the south side.

But let me tell you -- I wish it was actually true that Chicago was a segregated city, especially as someone who rides public transportation often. Because when you take public transportation, you invariably deal with the lowest elements in society, and when it comes to the Black population, that "lowest element" is literally subhuman since the standard for Black people is already so low to begin with.

Unfortunately, after the infamous subsidized housing projects like Cabrini-Green shut down, a sizeable portion of Chicago's Black population left the south side and gravitated to the north side -- areas like Rogers Park, Uptown, Edgewater, and suburban Evanston. This has made neighborhoods within these places into dumps that are no better than any nigger ghetto on the south side. Take these recent shootings for example:

The latter shooting happened just a mile away from where I was waiting for the bus yesterday -- and on the exact same night. Btw, across the street from the bus stop in question is a McDonald's notorious for its resident homeless population, one of whom used the toilet paper to wipe off their syringe after presumably injecting heroin! This type of thing was said to be a myth by Redditards whose conversation I was reading once, but yeah, it really does happen.

Anyway, within the past six months I have encountered:

A homeless nigger assaulting a Venezuelan migrant couple while shouting "give me back my money" (he was either schizo or actually making a valid point about Venezuelan migrant graft that need not apply to other unfortunates -- anyway, the cops came, pretended to pursue the nigger at a walking pace, and then literally turned around and walked back and did nothing, JFL),

Another homeless nigger crackhead spitting on everyone in the train (including me) and harassing a foid, knowing that he can act with impunity because no one will respond

And just yesterday a literal African accented nigger who compensates for his middle age and relative weakness by engaging in the passive aggressive strategy of antisocial behavior -- telling a homeless woman to "enjoy" her nap on the uncomfortable bus stop bench, calling me a "faggot" since I have long hair and am neotenous and a lanklet, etc.

I thought about pepper gelling the nigger, hitting him in the stomach when his hands moved up to his eyes, and then decking his jaw when his hands moved down to his stomach. But since I'm on probation, I thought better of it. The intense rage subsided within 30 seconds to a minute. One day, though, these niggERs will realize the value of respect.

Last edited:
I am sorry that you have to deal with niggers. Nobody should be living among wild beasts.

Chicago is only going to get worse. I predict it becomes Detroit.
Insofar as Chicago actually is de facto segregated, it is a very beautiful, clean, and pristine city.

I notice a trend in national discourse where "Chicago" is lambasted for problems that really just boil down to Black people. Ironically, it is mostly conservatives who do this, preferring to denounce the Democratic Party which governs Chicago instead of just calling the kettle Black ("calling the nigger Black," you could say :lul: )

Last edited:
I am sorry that you have to deal with niggers. Nobody should be living among wild beasts.
It perplexes me how many social problems niggers cause, yet get excused for in national discourse. Like I write above, even conservatives (or especially conservatives) do it by refusing to mention that the only thing really wrong with Chicago is niggers.

If you can't identify a problem, then you can never fix it! I think it would be possible for niggers to live amongst us if only they were subjected to a stricter governance, which they could even manage themselves by having control over their own police forces, for example, at the behest of a productive Black bourgeoisie.

It is colloquially known that niggers are the problem if you read the comments on any YouTube video about Chicago shootings. But it just isn't talked about in political discourse at all. Not even by those who are regarded as outspoken like Trump or other conservative grifters who specifically want to get a rise out of people, JFL.

Last edited:
BTW -- my ability to cool down my rage and let it subside instead of physically assaulting the nigger is exactly what separates me from his kind.

It also explains why niggers are so violent, because they constantly antagonize each other while not having the impulse control to stop their angry reactions, nor having enough confidence in themselves to let petty insults slide.

Indeed, the nigger is nothing if not pretentious, and if you insult one, then the thin veneer that he is worth anything because of his exterior "drip" or whatever will vanish, and he is obligated to respond violently to maintain his illusory sense of status while literally living in a ghetto zoo! JFL

Last edited:
OP live reaction

Last edited:
I live in Chicago which is described as one of the most "segregated cities" in the US, since the Black population is mostly confined to the south side.

But let me tell you -- I wish it was actually true that Chicago was a segregated city, especially as someone who rides public transportation often. Because when you take public transportation, you invariably deal with the lowest elements in society, and when it comes to the Black population, that "lowest element" is literally subhuman since the standard for Black people is already so low to begin with.

Unfortunately, after the infamous subsidized housing projects like Cabrini-Green shut down, a sizeable portion of Chicago's Black population left the south side and gravitated to the north side -- areas like Rogers Park, Uptown, Edgewater, and suburban Evanston. This has made neighborhoods within these places into dumps that are no better than any nigger ghetto on the south side. Take these recent shootings for example:

The latter shooting happened just a mile away from where I was waiting for the bus yesterday -- and on the exact same night. Btw, across the street from the bus stop in question is a McDonald's notorious for its resident homeless population, one of whom used the toilet paper to wipe off their syringe after presumably injecting heroin! This type of thing was said to be a myth by Redditards whose conversation I was reading once, but yeah, it really does happen.

A homeless nigger assaulting a Venezuelan migrant couple while shouting "give me back my money" (he was either schizo or actually making a valid point about Venezuelan migrant graft that need not apply to other unfortunates -- anyway, the cops came, pretended to pursue the nigger at a walking pace, and then literally turned around and walked back and did nothing, JFL),

Another homeless nigger crackhead spitting on everyone in the train (including me) and harassing a foid, knowing that he can act with impunity because no one will respond

And just yesterday a literal African accented nigger who compensates for his middle age and relative weakness by engaging in the passive aggressive strategy of antisocial behavior -- telling a homeless woman to "enjoy" her nap on the uncomfortable bus stop bench, calling me a "faggot" since I have long hair and am neotenous and a lanklet, etc.

I thought about pepper gelling the nigger, hitting him in the stomach when his hands moved up to his eyes, and then decking his jaw when his hands moved down to his stomach. But since I'm on probation, I thought better of it. The intense rage subsided within 30 seconds to a minute. One day, though, these niggERs will realize the value of respect.
Leftists will tell you that socio economic factors and poverty causes their abhorrent behavior and that the crimes of your ancestors is why they act like that

Leftists will tell you that socio economic factors and poverty causes their abhorrent behavior and that the crimes of your ancestors is why they act like that
What's funny is that my grandfather was a slave in Auschwitz (not Jewish) more recently than any nigger in the US was enslaved

As for socioeconomic deprivation, it's obviously moreso a product of Black dysfunction rather than a cause. It's for the same reason why inbred rednecks will invariably be poor and living in a trailer park -- namely, poor genetics when it comes to things like prospering economically in an industrialized nation.

Like, shit, I'm a NEET on welfare and I'm not half as depraved as the average nigger, so it can't just be poverty :feelshaha:

Last edited:
my ability to cool down my rage and let it subside instead of physically assaulting the nigger is exactly what separates me from his kind.
No it's because you have low testosterone :feelsaww:

No it's because you have low testosterone :feelsaww:
Yes, niggers are higher in androgens (specifically DHT) and lower in IQ, which isn't a good thing when it comes to living in a civilized society.

It's actually a theory of civilization that when nomads transitioned into agrarians, their testosterone levels decreased, which was essential to progress.

This doesn't mean I'm a soyboy nationalist, but Black masculinity is so clearly ape-like that it has no place outside of a zoo or jungle. Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that sub-Saharan Africa never decisively went through its own agricultural revolution :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Yes, niggers are higher in androgens (specifically DHT) and lower in IQ, which isn't really a good thing when it comes to living in a civilized society.

It's actually a theory of civilization that when nomads transitioned into agrarians, their testosterone levels decreased, which was essential to progress.

This doesn't mean I'm a soyboy nationalist, but Black masculinity is so clearly ape-like that it has no place outside of a zoo or jungle. Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that sub-Saharan Africa never decisively went through its own agricultural revolution :feelsthink:
I mean I wouldn't tolerate disrespect. I would've told him to stfu at least. Why are you on probation

I mean I wouldn't tolerate disrespect. I would've told him to stfu at least.
Most people are trained to just ignore homeless/nigger agitators on public transportation and act like they don't exist, because once you acknowledge them, they will usually escalate conflict with you.

I should have definitely responded in this instance though, and called his bluff, because he was middle aged, relatively weak, and wouldn't have done shit.

But there's also another element to this which involves my autism -- namely, I often cannot really tell what is going on in the moment. I have more clarity in retrospect. Like, I can surmise that I'm probably being insulted when it happens, but because of auditory oversensitivity for example, I cannot 100% transcribe in my mind what they said over all the background noise and so I second guess myself.

CBT "therapy" brainwashing can definitely contribute to this pathology, since it literally teaches you to gaslight yourself in such moments and act like nothing actually happened, and nothing ever happens, JFL

Typical CBT lesson

Why are you on probation
Possession of LSD after pigs illegally searched my vehicle, disabled their bodycams, and lied on the police report.

This actually makes the nigger problem quite complicated from my view, because while I acknowledge that something must be done about niggers, I hate pigs just as much if not more.

I view pigs as the social enforcers of an alienated soyciety. They wouldn't exist if we lived in actual communities where neighbors looked out for each other -- they wouldn't need to exist in such a context, in the way that they do now.

Modern conservatives just sic the pigs on niggers, but much more valuable would be for a group of neighbors to come together and deal with them on their own:

Funny enough, I came across a Reddit post where a Chicagoan was advocating for a private group of citizens to patrol the public transportation system and deal with delinquents. They were effectively advocating for a rebirth of the KKK, or one of the many White street gangs that used to exist in Chicago (and were founded as a reaction to niggers moving to White neighborhoods).

When I pointed this out to them, I got downboated :feelskek:

Last edited:
But there's also another element to this which involves my autism -- namely, I often cannot really tell what is going on in the moment. I have more clarity in retrospect. Like, I can surmise that I'm probably being insulted when it happens, but because of auditory oversensitivity for example, I cannot 100% transcribe in my mind what they said over all the background noise and so I second guess myself
Can relate. This attractive girl held the door open for me a few minutes ago, I sperged out and didn't thank her. I keep replaying the event in my mind over and over again and editing what I would've/should've done
CBT "therapy" brainwashing can definitely contribute to this pathology, since it literally teaches you to gaslight yourself
i had CBT for social anxiety, it just made me feel worse
Possession of LSD after pigs illegally searched my vehicle
those damn donut loving pigs. Btw is LSD really this magical euphoric drug it's made out to be?

those damn donut loving pigs.
Bro, I shit you not, the pigs were offered donuts right in front of me by some woman as they had me detained.

I am not kidding. It's like I'm living in a parody.

Btw is LSD really this magical euphoric drug it's made out to be?
It's dopaminergic and stimulating, but also increases sensitivity to stimuli. This is a particularly important point for us.

I took 200mcg once and had a mystical experience where I was about to see God -- alongside homicidal ideation. I would not do that again :lul:

I'd keep the dose at 100mcg and stack it with shit to ensure that my mood is positive going into it. Really, the main use I see for psychedelics is for nature outings. Whenever I take psychedelics in nature, I feel like I'm living in Narnia or some shit. Natural beauty is extraordinarily amplified.

Last edited:
I believe that White people have been weakened by suburbanization. In order to escape niggers, they fled the cities (including Chicago), and were able to create entirely new towns for themselves. However, their economic industriousness in this regard has enervated them and made them overly reliant upon state agents in the form of the police to protect them.

It's like the inverse of niggers, who have to fend for themselves when it comes to protection, but are overly reliant on the state for economic wellbeing :feelsthink:

There used to be White street gangs in Chicago whose main mission was to confront niggers and keep them at bay. These gangs/neighborhoods have now mostly been subsumed by Hispanics.

ALSO: my own individual actions with the nigger ultimately doesn't matter, because I will likely never see that particular nigger again. But what I will definitely see is another similarly deranged nigger, and a dozen more after that. Thus the issue is systemic and collective, and requires systemic and collective solutions.

Last edited:
the pigs were offered donuts right in front of me by some woman as they had me detained.
Lmao

It's dopaminergic and stimulating, but also increases sensitivity to stimuli. This is a particularly important point for us.

I took 200mcg once and had a mystical experience where I was about to see God -- alongside homicidal ideation. I would not do that again :lul:

I'd keep the dose at 100mcg and stack it with shit to ensure that my mood is positive going into it. Really, the main use I see for psychedelics is for going into nature. Whenever I take psychedelics in nature, I feel like I'm living in Narnia or some shit. Natural beauty is extraordinarily amplified.
Man I need this shit. I'm tried of staring at the same 4 walls for hours, would be cool if they changed colours and bent. ..

What about having nightmare episodes? I've heard you shouldn't take it unless you're mentally happy or you could have a negative experience. I read this post about a guy talking LSD and was convinced there was a tarantula trapped in his skull and eating his brain :feelsohgod: probably larp who knows

I heard some redditors calling him ugly.
Lol, they really have no room to talk considering the average Redditor looks something like this
img_4042-jpeg.1206389

What's funny is that my grandfather was a slave in Auschwitz (not Jewish) more recently than any nigger in the US was enslaved

As for socioeconomic deprivation, it's obviously moreso a product of Black dysfunction rather than a cause. It's for the same reason why inbred rednecks will invariably be poor and living in a trailer park -- namely, poor genetics when it comes to things like prospering economically in an industrialized nation.

Like, shit, I'm a NEET on welfare and I'm not half as depraved as the average nigger, so it can't just be poverty :feelshaha:
Why was he sent to Auschwitz?

What about having nightmare episodes? I've heard you shouldn't take it unless you're mentally happy or you could have a negative experience. I read this post about a guy talking LSD and was convinced there was a tarantula trapped in his skull and eating his brain :feelsohgod: probably larp who knows
I'd say that most of my trips have had a good deal of negative energy to them.

But so long as the dose is low, this negative energy is tolerable. 100mcg is enough to have the visual distortions and pleasurable stimulation, while not being made too unhinged by a sudden negative turn of mood.

How do you propose to solve the bigger problem? Send every criminal nigger to jail? Or deport all niggers to Africa?

How do you propose to solve the bigger problem? Send every criminal nigger to jail? Or deport all niggers to Africa?
Black people clearly require strict social control measures -- particularly young Black males.

This can be done within their own community, and it's probably best that it is.

They really need an imposing superego brought upon them at every turn, to keep them behaved.

Because a sense of not having to deal with real consequences is what compels them to act so deranged in the first place -- doubtlessly facilitated by a lack of paternal influence during maturation.

Most Black children are raised by single mothers, after all, and these are not good mothers either. They themselves eschewed consequences all of their lives, which is why they became single mothers!

Last edited:
I think that what's happening with young Black males is that because they lack fathers or any real paternal influences, the state steps in with abusive police power and the "justice" system to serve the paternal role instead, which only makes things worse.

Blacks should basically police themselves to protect their own neighborhoods and manage their own social affairs. This can only begin by giving them a stake in their own neighborhoods in the first place. They need to feel a sense of owning their own communities, by, say, actually financially owning the resources (such as grocery stores).

When the Black community is rejuvenated, whether through monogamous marriage on the family level or a collective ownership of resources on the racial level, then they will feel a reason to care about what goes on around them and make things better.

Last edited:
BTW: I totally forgot to mention that a nigger almost stole my phone on the train within these past six months :lul: :lul: :lul:

Basically, it's relatively safe to ride public transport in nigger neighborhoods on the south side during the winter months, but once it's summer, you better steer completely clear of there. You will get mugged. I learned my lesson after that and avoid the nigger south side now that it's summer. But every other instance I write about ITT has been outside of the south side! Thus my wish in the OP that Chicago actually was segregated. Like, I shouldn't have to deal with niggers doing fucked up shit when I'm not even going into their traditional hoods.

I was also intimidated by a section 8 nigger while waiting for the bus in another instance. This was in Rogers Park, which is 27% Black despite being on the north side. Apparently the city of Chicago had the genius idea to implement affordable housing there to help "desegregate" Chicago, and now it's largely a shithole. The cheap apartments are just filled with beg bugs too. Nice and cheap Hispanic food though

Anyway, there are so many examples of scuffed nigger incidents that I cannot immediately recall them all. Something needs to be done about this, TBH

Last edited:

i am sorry to hear about this brocel
try wearing one of those face masks that shield you from shit when you get on a train
if some nigger spit in my face im going to jail
Untitled

Move to Salt Lake City. They are all white and Mormon.

by engaging in the passive aggressive strategy of antisocial behavior
Basically foids violence.
Funny to see how being prone to violence does NOT equate to being prone to fight. Fight can be consensual, violence can not by definition. Someone prone to violence will find any way possible to do violence: phisical, economical, psychological, using a third person etc

Yes, niggers are higher in androgens (specifically DHT) and lower in IQ, which isn't a good thing when it comes to living in a civilized society.

BBC explained.

bitches will come now and say "ignore race bait posts"
just ....

BTW -- my ability to cool down my rage and let it subside instead of physically assaulting the nigger is exactly what separates me from his kind.

It also explains why niggers are so violent, because they constantly antagonize each other while not having the impulse control to stop their angry reactions, nor having enough confidence in themselves to let petty insults slide.

Indeed, the nigger is nothing if not pretentious, and if you insult one, then the thin veneer that he is worth anything because of his exterior "drip" or whatever will vanish, and he is obligated to respond violently to maintain his illusory sense of status while literally living in a ghetto zoo! JFL
You are right, your ability to cool your rage separates you. No one values this anymore and society will pay the consequences.

Okay I read it now. Ship these niggers back to their shithole country where they can eat eachother on the streets