Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [nigger]High post count is impressive

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ

@Inline-g is that you?

I respect and admire high post count users. Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ
This is lifefuel tbh

Cope

Quality over quantity inkwell

Thanks broseph. I try my best

I should mention my post count if I ever apply for a job

Mogged by @Napoleon de Geso once again

give me cute adorable loli waifu of culture

It is quite, but not so high iq.

Most validation I got my whole life unironically