Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger gets 0 matches on Bumble

I just can’t stop laughing because of the black dude’s coping.

He’s such a cuck for buying the premium version that’s the whole goal of these (((apps)))

The first guy could probably SEAmaxx

and he mogs me :cryfeels:

I just can’t stop laughing because of the black dude’s coping.

I feel bad but I also don’t cause this nigga is accepting :bluepill: supremacy

Man this is life fuel. The more dudes that are like this the more unstable society gets :feelsaww:

Man this is life fuel. The more dudes that are like this the more unstable society gets :feelsaww:
yeah but the thing is men like these are always bluepill so when the foids have gotten old they will settle with guys like him and the guy will think he has done a great work unknowing to him that he has been cucked.

yeah but the thing is men like these are always bluepill so when the foids have gotten old they will settle with guys like him and the guy will think he has done a great work unknowing to him that he has been cucked.
Very true. The cock carousel.

I think they should both either join us or kill themselves

JFL The cuck needs bimax asap and the nigger needs to get back in his jungle

Is Bumble the one where foids have to like you and message you first?

Just be a commodity theory....

I'm a Nigger and I get 0 matches on most apps, only ever had 1 match and she wasn't even interested. These apps are all a scam.

They all mog me so hard. :feelsbadman:

Same here. Man of color in America means you get 0 matches on any dating app (you get a few or several if you are a high tier man of color, and I almost fuckin guarantee you these are the leftovers that white men dont want, i absolutely guarantee)

Consider yourself damn lucky to get a fat ugly landwhale. No joking. Meaning she is morbidly obese. Were not talking about slightly fat here. Were talking about oompa loompa levels of BBW. And thats considered damn lucky for an average to slightly above average ethnic male.

A 5'8 low tier white guy can land a dozen matches a year, maybe 3 - 6 matches a year if really low tier and pushing it kinda low. Even if most of them are low tier beckies or ethnic foids.

Its just the objective reality and truth as far as whats going on. The foids really are extremely racist despite all of the virtue signaling projection thats going on right now in modern day American mainstream pop culture.

Last edited:
Know what the worst part is? They both mog me

I mog this guy into having to buy premium. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How did you find that video of me?:lasereyes:

woman dont like ugly guys

whats new even

The nigger looks ugly as fuck. The white boy doesn't even have a jaw. Never began for both faggots.

When normies get blackpilled

So bluepilled good god, poor bastard

This one is next level in term of cope :feelsaww: