Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nigger foids were nicest to me

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Having interacted with some foids, both online and irl, I've came to the conclusion that noodles treat me the worst; they're mostly psychopaths to us ricecels.

Ironically, it was the race I despise the most, niggers (no issues if you stay in Africa btw), whose foids are more reasonable towards me.

I don't say they're attracted to me, but at least, doesn't act like a psycho.

However, I don't like nigger foids. They're fat loud Karen's who scream like drill sergeants. Also, I don't want my future children (If any) to have widescreen lips and photoshop free transformation nose, like I already ain't wide enough.

Save yourself and don’t even appreciate the kindness towards you, niggerbitches are no good

Save yourself and don’t even appreciate the kindness towards you, niggerbitches are no good
Yeah, I don't think I can handle them either, too masculine and emotionally unstable (them).

What I can apperciate is, at least I don't have to walk through minefield to (forced btw) interact with noodles.

Is it just me that can't post a thread rn?

very relatable
sheboons always were the nicest to me aswell. i bet i got the attention of one of them one time but the problem is that sandnigger culture doesn't allow and highly dislike relationships of arab/blacks so i would never get the chance to fuck any of them.
but they're not black americans, they're pure blacks with very dark skin and hair like this
1,000+ Free African Woman & African Images - Pixabay

im not attracted to them but i would like to fuck a sheboon so i can atleast get rid of my virginity.
i wouldn't fuck any of them unless she's a muzzie tho since pagan sheboons are probably crazy and very loud mouthed

noodles are still way better than boons tbh.
literally mog them in every department, the only thing that sheboons are better in is having bigger boobs and butts (isn't a real good thing since im attracted to asses)

I heard that sheboons have extremely loose anuses since they dont know how to use condoms so they just do anal

Same. Handsome white women tend to be the most callous by far, while black women are less hostile towards me.
I would say that the difference between handsome white women and other women is huge even though people on here don't discuss it much. They often have a sense of entitlement and a sneering disdain for those "beneath them," whereas others are more tolerant.

Sheboons are a joke

Roasties tend to be nicer to men who don't want to fuck them. Same with old foids, they don't see our subhuman genes as a threat anymore.

Roasties tend to be nicer to men who don't want to fuck them. Same with old foids, they don't see our subhuman genes as a threat anymore.
I think it's deeper than that, though you might be right. I had the same experience as @AsiaCel times ten except that hot white women were the ones who acted badly.
I suppose that black women have a less negative disposition towards Asian men than white women and potentially even Asian women, but a variety of factors make them unlikely to come together.

Last edited:
True, nigger foids have low smv among foids (for a foid ofc)

Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness.Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy:The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.
Re: confession
Pump_Kin
Png

#190458819Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:37 PM CDT
As to be expected, I suppose.
Re: underscore usernames
Pump_Kin
Png

#190769719Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:06 PM CDT
If you dislike them so greatly, do not use them.Problem_Solved.
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771179Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:26 PM CDT
Why do you assume that your behavior changed?
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771405Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:29 PM CDT
"hell, i dont really make threads anymore"Quite the irony, given that you created this thread to make yourself appear as an "improved" member of the community via positive responses.
Re: What are the Only 2 Things in Georgia?
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771970Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:36 PM CDT
Negroid imbeciles & Caucasian victims.
Re: I wish literally anyone cared for me
Pump_Kin
Png

#190781202Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:05 AM CDT
"your parents care for you"No, they regret having such a useless sack of flesh as the thread creator in their presence.Suicide may resolve your issue.

Cracker foids treated me the worse throughout my life. Bullying, looks of disgust, so on.

Black foids treated me with basic respect and even niceness. One of them defended me from bullying once.

Don't know why, but I do not want to speak or be close to any cracker foid.

That was only a preface.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her fellow Blacks would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.
Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks(I didn't do this until near the end of my first stint).

My thoughts were similar to this:

View attachment 529718

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

Waiting for one to be attracted to you to give you hope

I don't want my future children (If any) to have widescreen lips and photoshop free transformation nose, like I already ain't wide enough.
fakecel moment if you believe you'll reproduce, let only the blackpill guide you until its time to rope

There is absolutely a hierarchy of condescending behavior from foids that correlates very strongly with race/ethnicity. jew whores are the most pretentious and imperious towards all mankind, followed closely but their non-jewish but white foid compatriots from western nations, who have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the ideology of feminism and female empowerment and entitlement. After that comes asians, followed by the niggers and finally, Muslim women who have become accustomed to lives of servile obedience and deference to the rule of their male protectors and overlords. Incidentally, this is the reason why reactionary Islamic cultures are the most favorable to incels as they embrace the Sharia which mandates that foids be kept in a condition of near animal bondage and be regarded as nothing more then chattel, which of course they are.

Its opposite for blacks, especially americanized blacks, your probably some flavor of ethnic so foids naturally hypergamy kicks in, the treat blackcels like they ain't shit its fucking ovER

I feel like it's similar to arab foids.

Either they're complete niggerized loud psychos, either they're calm and cute, there's nearly no in-between.

I feel like it's similar to arab foids.

Either they're complete niggerized loud psychos, either they're calm and cute, there's nearly no in-between.
Common in caste based societies. Either super high IQ CEOs or nigger street shitters

noodles and whites treated me like shit, the latinos only slightly better, the arab women laughed out of pent up frustration, the black women and indians were mainly indifferent, never talked to an abo woman.

This is harsh but with ricecels I feel noodles are angry not because they truly hate the ricecels personally, but because they hate themselves. They know that they are inferior (especially short noodlewhores below 5ft3) and ricecels remind them of their subhuman genetics and that if they ever had a son, he'd be half-subhuman at best (if with a chad).

Having interacted with some foids, both online and irl, I've came to the conclusion that noodles treat me the worst; they're mostly psychopaths to us ricecels.

Ironically, it was the race I despise the most, niggers (no issues if you stay in Africa btw), whose foids are more reasonable towards me.

However, I don't like nigger foids. They're fat loud Karen's who scream like drill sergeants. Also, I don't want my future children (If any) to have widescreen lips and photoshop free transformation nose, like I already ain't wide enough.
I don't think you should reproduce with any woman...period

Nothing good comes from interacting with white women. Seriously
You must be one of those niggas raised by a single mother. Fuck black women, I hate those weavechimps worst demographic on the planet

Foids of all races treat me like shit.

Older women with children are usually the kindest, like not old old but towards 30+. They have some more perspective on life and are no longer actively dating, so they can take a more distant view point. If they have a male child, they also have a vested interest in how males are doing in society.

Still doesn't matter though, next generations have their mind filled with propaganda since birth, anyone with a basic grasp on human nature is on their way out

Fakecel trait if women of any kind are nice to you

Race mogged on an incel forum

So many fakecels in this thread :feelsree:
Boyos keep forgetting the nr1 rule in :blackpill:
AWALT
Legit all foids my entire life have treated me like non existing garbage, race, age doesent matter

This is harsh but with ricecels I feel noodles are angry not because they truly hate the ricecels personally, but because they hate themselves. They know that they are inferior (especially short noodlewhores below 5ft3) and ricecels remind them of their subhuman genetics and that if they ever had a son, he'd be half-subhuman at best (if with a chad).
It doesn't make sense. Noodle is the "meta game" for foids. White foids are trying to become noodles, meanwhile stupid noodles are trying to look white with their kpop bs.

What about white foids?

Noodles are basically robots. I can see the shred of humanity in white foids, nigger foids, etc. but noodles have 0 emotion