Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Nigger foid makes 2 mil after one hit song (Just be Woman theory)

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Light skin negress

Her mom was a low income snowbunny probably

Fuck that foid but I’d still ascend with her

Looks like a mulatto not a pure nigress.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaHSjQOpRs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

As a rap fan I don’t understand the hype niggas put these foids into. Seriously her rap is just pure shit with some ass twerkings on. Same with the OnlyToes users, fucking just be woman Theory at its peak again.

View: https://youtu.be/yF-NC3eRsqc

Couldn’t even finish the whole vid due to it being cringe :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

“Muh get a life incels” while all you do is just shake your ass and throw spit on yo mic.

At first, I thought this was the gorilla glue whore.

She looks hispanic. Also this is just lookism/sexism. Nothing new. Another mediocre bitch becomes successful overnight due to thirsty simp faggots. Even that jew Drake was trying to fuck her. She finessed him for clout (as the kids say) and that's prob why her career took off.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaHSjQOpRs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

As a rap fan I don’t understand the hype niggas put these foids into. Seriously her rap is just pure shit with some ass twerkings on. Same with the OnlyToes users, fucking just be woman Theory at its peak again.

View: https://youtu.be/yF-NC3eRsqc

Couldn’t even finish the whole vid due to it being cringe :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

“Muh get a life incels” while all you do is just shake your ass and throw spit on yo mic.

The cash tag is still available? Maybe she'll donate me some money so I can stop eating onions with salt.

Dogshit song, no good rhymes, half the rhymes are just her repeating the same word. Retards will listen to anything.

Most of these one-hit wonders end up going broke in like 3 years because rap is just corporate consumerism shot straight to your earholes by marketers.

Another reminder that normies are worthlessly retarded. If you handed me $2mil at the age of 20, I’d be retired by 30 and have a real estate empire by 50.

Then again, the rental markets about to get raped by the FED rates, so I guess us plebs always get fucked in the end.

Dogshit song, no good rhymes, half the rhymes are just her repeating the same word. Retards will listen to anything.

Most of these one-hit wonders end up going broke in like 3 years because rap is just corporate consumerism shot straight to your earholes by marketers.

Another reminder that normies are worthlessly retarded. If you handed me $2mil at the age of 20, I’d be retired by 30 and have a real estate empire by 50.

Then again, the rental markets about to get raped by the FED rates, so I guess us plebs always get fucked in the end.

She is already giving away money, the retard doesn't even know you can't live off 2 mil for the rest of your life.

I would rape her but she probably has too many diseases.

She is already giving away money, the retard doesn't even know you can't live off 2 mil for the rest of your life.
Nah, it’s just “le hard work” fallacy. She genuinely believes her “grind” and all the effort she put in is the reason for her success, as opposed to a random strike of fate. If she did it before, nothing’s stopping her from making millions for the rest of her life. Main character syndrome.

Watch interviews of any lottery winner, and they’ll talk about the money like they earned it. Like they’re some Wall Street investor genius for buying the winning ticket.

Reminds me of that homeless, heroine junky, former NBA player who’d talk about his basketball career while he panhandled on the street. Life lesson: The world gives no fucks about you, so hunker down while you have the resources.

“Why are 7 million American men not in the workforce?”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back