Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nigger encounters giant snake on daily walk

the niger is the meal of the snake

>nigger sees his bbc in a mirror

The sloth would fuck it up. Look at the size of those claws. It may be small and lazy, but it's still a MFing bear.

Probably a high inhib incel anaconda

sloths are cool

from the pov of the ssloth he is running at breakneck speed

The sloth would fuck it up. Look at the size of those claws. It may be small and lazy, but it's still a MFing bear.
Sloths look strong but they move so slow it's wierd to think of them fighting. I guess the snake already knew the sloth would win.

sloths are moggers

Alpha male sloth AMS

sloths are very cute

Sloths are so stupid it makes me angry. Just like koalas

It moves so slowly. Chinese medicine also says we should move slow. I need to start SlowMoveMaxxing.

Isnt it funny there's many animals evolved to be "useless" (it should be called unconventional instead but whatever), and that trait proves effective for their survivability? Think of carabaras in Amazon forest (fucking Amazon!), pandas (cuteness save them) and slotbs (too lazy to encounter much dangerous, probably too weak to set off giant snakes too as seen on the video)