Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nigger decapitates his pregnant white wife

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Toughts?

Giga based fucking race mixing degenerate whore deserved it she could have been fucking me instead and helping me ascend from the burning hell of inceldom :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I hope she suffered and felt a lot of pain :feelsohh:

Giga based fucking race mixing degenerate whore deserved it she could have been fucking me instead and helping me ascend from the burning hell of inceldom :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I hope she suffered and felt a lot of pain :feelsohh:
Foids love you

Another lifefuel:feelsLSD:

got to love it when the trash takes itself out:feelsPop:

Only interested in his motive

she deserved it for being nigger-fucker

Wait i was thnking foids coukd sense with their pussy creeps and maniacs? Where is feminine 6 th sense?

Problem is where there is tall chad with big dick all the feminine senses shut down instantly lool :blackpill:

scarcely is the toll as emphatically payed as this

he dindu nuffin. :feelsdevil: Give him a second chance! :feelsdevil: He can be rehabilitated! :feelsdevil: He just had a bad day! :feelsdevil:

also she probably called him nigger

Cant get laid because of his bad personality

What a based nigger. That white trailer trash whore pretty much asked for it.

Jfl at having emphaty in this Shit.

Woman Personality detector didn't worked so gut.
:feelskek::feelsohh:

My only Tought is why do white foids keep boinking niggers when all they do is beat the fuck out of them/kill them? They honestly deserve it at this point.

He's 6'4 possibly gymmaxxed thugmaxxed. Makes a lot of sense

Wow, he has a very nice personality:panties::panties:
My only Tought is why do white foids keep boinking niggers when all they do is beat the fuck out of them/kill them? They honestly deserve it at this point.
They love getting beaten and killed by niggers:lul::lul:.

At least he isn't misogynistic creepy inkler :foidSoy::soy:.

Whoa, such an amazing personality :soy:

What do you expect when you fuck around with a 6'6 nigger ape

Burn the coal pay the tool.

Based nigger.

Apparently black men are more likely to leave white women as single mothers than black women. It really amazes me how these white fembots go for these black guys when the common knowledge is that she's going to be a single mom for the rest of her days. Not to mention all the other problems in the black community, like violence. These white foids literally have no brains.

Wait i was thnking foids coukd sense with their pussy creeps and maniacs? Where is feminine 6 th sense?

Problem is where there is tall chad with big dick all the feminine senses shut down instantly lool :blackpill:
Creep=ugly
Maniac=short

Apparently black men are more likely to leave white women as single mothers than black women. It really amazes me how these white fembots go for these black guys when the common knowledge is that she's going to be a single mom for the rest of her days. Not to mention all the other problems in the black community, like violence. These white foids literally have no brains.
Some white women want to be single mothers. Women don't like men as much as men like women. But almost all of them adore children and are hardwired to do so.

This perfectly coincides with niggers wish to just impregnate and leave. An annoying white or chink husband would want to stick around and see their kid. It's a perfect symbiosis made in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back