Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nigger cripple fucking white foid lol

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★

Don't know if everyone there is a retard!?
The guy on the bike is a white knight simp!

Stupid fucking nigger:feelsping:

can u send me the website link

:feelsUnreal:

I've seen this video before and it's still the lowest most disgusting thing I've seen.

In the full video he hugs her and takes her home jfl

can u send me the website link
Or just search for "black cripple fuck at bus stop".

The lowest of the low :feelsaww:

This is the level of Black supremacy reigning, the Bull takes out his Black cock and simply fucks the white cunt in front of the white boys surrounding him, typical; be it a snow bunnie in her prime or a mere average white female, a Black cock will always be the main object of lust to the white female, all the white "males" filled with weakling self-hate for their whiteness support the Black reign and chant to BLM with their girls are tasting the Black cock, cock-blocked boys just watch in envy to the Black highness; be the Black male a fat Bull or a muscular one: The lust is the same, the interracial fantasy will just increase in the absence of Black cock; the white girls who were never Blacked will seek to be, the ones that are already stained will want more taste of it, cliché. This is what Black power is, especifically: male Black power, Bull supremacy.

Low IQ blacks fuck easy

I've seen it before. That's sad but at the same time funny af.

The lust is the same, male Black power, Bull supremacy.
Why not get a real black bull to fuck them?

They will all scream in pain and say "i'm a whaman and not a cow"....
lol

I actually mog this dude facially. It's the low IQ Black's with lower inhibition that make them more bold to approach, rape and speak to women.

Everybody is complaining about the nigger but the white guy next to him is the real pathetic subhuman, he should have at least made some stupid comments or called the police for exhebitionism.

Low inhib as fuck and the guy right next to them didn't even tell him off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the level of Black supremacy reigning, the Bull takes out his Black cock and simply fucks the white cunt in front of the white boys surrounding him, typical; be it a snow bunnie in her prime or a mere average white female, a Black cock will always be the main object of lust to the white female, all the white "males" filled with weakling self-hate for their whiteness support the Black reign and chant to BLM with their girls are tasting the Black cock, cock-blocked boys just watch in envy to the Black highness; be the Black male a fat Bull or a muscular one: The lust is the same, the interracial fantasy will just increase in the absence of Black cock; the white girls who were never Blacked will seek to be, the ones that are already stained will want more taste of it, cliché. This is what Black power is, especifically: male Black power, Bull supremacy.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: God tier accurate post as always
Low IQ blacks fuck easy
:yes:
I've seen it before. That's sad but at the same time funny af.
:lul::yes:
And, supposedly, we incels are the most disgusting filth to ever appear on the face of the world.
Legit. They call us disgusting but these addicts are perfectly fine. Just troubled people who need help :feelsohgod:

TALLFAGGOTS win again you mean