Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nigger bugs

do you deal with nigger bugs?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I keep fucking placing traps. bugs die. more bugs come. FUCKING hate summer time! Always nigger bugs to kill. I have probably killed 1000+ bugs easily by now across my life. At least 50+ this year alone. only good thing is, some of my methods do results in permanently reducing bugs(salting the backyard/front yard/hiring grass cutter service).

But the remaining few bugs keep coming in. I guess will just need wait till winter for these niggers to stop fucking with me.

old house problems ... as a kid we would have to kill thousands because of the infestation.

Stop being a terrorist bro and they'll stop bugging you...

Tales from India
not in curryland rn. ironically curryland actually has less bugs ignoring mosquitoes than USA. Likely due to excess pollution

Small baby spider are fine, I let them be. The big spiders on the other hand, are being sent to their fucking grave.
I kill em all regardless.
I brush my teeth everyday.
quoted by accident
old house problems ... as a kid we would have to kill thousands because of the infestation.
true. retard parents bought this trash house. I will move out on my next job hop into a good city apartment , but then rent Jews will Rape me. But there is no choice

I live in an old farmhouse. there is literally a crack in my room that leads to the outside

Traps with bait just attract more imo. Get a cat maybe.

Nigger bugs?
You mean a normal African nigger:feelskek:

I keep fucking placing traps. bugs die. more bugs come. FUCKING hate summer time! Always nigger bugs to kill. I have probably killed 1000+ bugs easily by now across my life. At least 50+ this year alone. only good thing is, some of my methods do results in permanently reducing bugs(salting the backyard/front yard/hiring grass cutter service).

But the remaining few bugs keep coming in. I guess will just need wait till winter for these niggers to stop fucking with me.
They’re not very common in colder climates. Where are you from?

NYC area. My guess is the neighbors next to me don't keep their houses clean so possibly why.
NYC is a filth infested shithole and should unironically be nuked off the face of the Earth.

Rookie numbers

Whenever I see a bug i immediately kill it, especially bee's since normies seem to like them so much. I use sugar and honey on a wet napkin and leave it on my window, whenever a swarm of bees forms after an hour or two I spray them with bug spray. I've killed hundreds of bees this way and I'll keep doing it until there are none left in my area.

8C8C5285 DD03 460B 8849 F6B57B000429