Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal NiggER brutally knocks out cumskin

RemindER that you should nevER relax around them.

Animalistic normie “combat sport.”

Imagine actually feeling happy by this. OP are you fatherless maybe? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, my fathER left my mothER and then raped your mothER which resulted in you being born.

You’re my half-brothER

Animalistic normie “combat sport.”
I was at a relatives house recently and they were watching Logan Paul fighting somebody on some streaming site I think on the tv. Couldn't tell who they were going for, but they were yelling like apes whenever anything happened on screen during the fight. I'm shocked I share blood with these buffoons.

It's a sport I partake in, helps to know how to fight when you've been picked on and beat up your whole life :feelsbadman:
:feelsbadman:

There are more modest martial arts out there tbh but I get what you mean.

Couldn't tell who they were going for, but they were yelling like apes whenever anything happened on screen during the fight.
:feelskek:

They always do.

Why would someone watch this kind of sports? I don't see the joy out of it.

Brutal

only sport I would pay to watch IRL tbh drinking beers & burgers watching people hurting themselves while watching pretty ladies with gladiators

It felt like dude's soul left his body with that punch

Fuck cumskins and fuck niggers both

the white guy that got ko'd was having the late ring fatigue. heavy headed.

your head will feel like it ways a ton when you get hit for so many rounds.

that is why you gotta work on your defense far more than offense. practice head movement, bobbing and weaving, keep your damn hands up and close and use defensive footwork.