Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger brutally embarrasses whitey in front of girl friend

FUck I hate normies with a burning passion. She there laughing at her betabuxxer whilst he's getting pummeled by the nigger. Normies are vicious creatures.

did not click link

FUck I hate normies with a burning passion. She there laughing at her betabuxxer whilst he's getting pummeled by the nigger. Normies are vicious creatures.
Normies are literal SCUM of the earth. They love seeing others suffer.

62052.jpg

Stay away from niggers and your life should be a lot easier.

This one guy managed to fight off a pack of 'em

i wish i stayed away from all minorities but i can't because i am forced to see them all the time.
Based same here, it's even worse for "lower-tier" whites such as Balkans, Slavs, Italians, Irish, etc because we aren't on the same level WASPs/Germanics are(not that I have an issue with them since I have them in my family) but it's acceptable to hate on us since we're White but "different"

Based same here, it's even worse for "lower-tier" whites such as Balkans, Slavs, Italians, Irish, etc because we aren't on the same level WASPs/Germanics are(not that I have an issue with them since I have them in my family) but it's acceptable to hate on us since we're White but "different"
most ethnics here worship germanics and nords and constantly shit on slavs saying they aren't white also on meds.

most ethnics here worship germanics and nords and constantly shit on slavs saying they aren't white also on meds.
Yeah yet somehow we're the cucks for just not wanting to live around 80IQ shitskins who contribute nothing to society

Take it from someone who has been involved in WN for years & is still active on tons of channels, servers, etc. literally half of the user base is Med or Slav or mixed in someway with them. The most a Germanic/Nord/Anglo might do is point out the differences in appearance & cultural as well as state how they're objectively better, but they don't shit on Slavs or Meds or say they're non-white/European.

Yet niggers here such as OP can't even understand not every White is the same and won't have the same experiences that come from it, lower-tier ones such as ourselves have it way worse than Niggers because they're a protected class yet we aren't.

"muh slavs & meds aren't white"

Meanwhile reality:

barcelona-spain-football-fans-watching-the-final-match-of-the-world-D3AR2Y.jpg

main-qimg-7ca564536a4208943d4b7a1a849d7391-lq

2022-01-09T134302Z_502691559_RC2MVR9O5NE4_RTRMADP_3_BOSNIA-SERBS-PARADE-1.jpg

0307-Bulgaria-protest.jpg
there are ethnic passing people everywhere tbh even the whitest countries since genetics are random. You may have a literal shitskin father and end up with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Also it is possible to be born with brown eyes when both your parents are blue eyed many such cases.

I've read somewhere about a dude with dark hair and brown eyes in Finland who's native Finn and he says that everyone calls such people swarthy.

I mean it's fucking ridiculous isn't it ? But this is how genetics work they are very random probably the most random out of anything in this world. You may have had a tallfag great , great grand father and inherit his height while both your parents are short.

Every single person on this planet is a combination of his ancestors.

"muh slavs & meds aren't white"

Meanwhile reality:

barcelona-spain-football-fans-watching-the-final-match-of-the-world-D3AR2Y.jpg

main-qimg-7ca564536a4208943d4b7a1a849d7391-lq

2022-01-09T134302Z_502691559_RC2MVR9O5NE4_RTRMADP_3_BOSNIA-SERBS-PARADE-1.jpg

0307-Bulgaria-protest.jpg
it all depends on your luck this is why it's called a genetic lottery.

But if your entire off spring was subhuman there is nothing good that you can inherit from any of you ancestors.

He thought taking his shirt off would make him stronger like in Yakuza games kek

there are ethnic passing people everywhere tbh even the whitest countries since genetics are random. You may have a literal shitskin father and end up with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Look up the famous Anglos Rowan Atkinson & Russel Brand.
Also it is possible to be born with brown eyes when both your parents are blue eyed many such cases.
Isn't that your case?
I've read somewhere about a dude with dark hair and brown eyes in Finland who's native Finn and he says that everyone calls such people swarthy.
He has the genotype & White/Finn facial features at least, so he kind of has a right in a way.
I mean it's fucking ridiculous isn't it ? But this is how genetics work they are very random probably the most random out of anything in this world. You may have had a tallfag great , great grand father and inherit his height while both your parents are short.

Every single person on this planet is a combination of his ancestors.
brutal genetic recombination pill.

Most of my great & great-great grandpas were around 6'1 or above which was very tall back then since the average was 5'8-5'9 iirc.