Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger beats up whitefag in sparring at gym

niggers are rutheless in fighting with hands, no other race have the same athletic power black men have
i once fought a black somalian guy and in just some seconds i was overpowered and had to give up
no wonder they rule every fighting sport

niggers are rutheless in fighting with hands, no other race have the same athletic power black men have
i once fought a black somalian guy and in just some seconds i was overpowered and had to give up

Fucking niggers man, I swear

Lol they don't. They don't even rule powerlifting. It's usually eastern european or north-eastern dominating that kind of stuff.

Blacks dominate stuff related to speed and jump see basketball. Usually west africans dominate fast running while East africans dominate resistance/endurance running

When was the last ever white American heavyweight champion

Damn. Tall somali?

fighting a nigger is like fighting a gorilla. They are not the same species as us.

This is why firearms were made by the white men to begin with, if we had gun rights no white would need to train boxing