Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting nigger Amazon literally put a rainbow seal on the parcel

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
niggers trying to put political statements on fucking seals on parcel? the seal on the box was purple/white stripes on 1 side with amazon prime written on it, and then the other 3 sides were rainbow stripes :feelsclown:
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

the parcel itself was delayed by the retarded postal office for 2 days. i wonder if the rainbow seal had something to do with it. the faggot curry delivery scums could have thought it was some sex toy or some shit and messing with me by not delivering the parcel for 2 days, lying that they could not access the location. what's ironic is, the package literally contained packs of instant curry meal :feelsclown:

niggers trying to put political statements on fucking seals on parcel? the seal on the box was purple/white stripes on 1 side with amazon prime written on it, and then the other 3 sides were rainbow stripes :feelsclown:

the parcel itself was delayed by the retarded postal office for 2 days. i wonder if the rainbow seal had something to do with it. the faggot curry delivery scums could have thought it was some sex toy or some shit and messing with me by not delivering the parcel for 2 days, lying that they could not access the location. what's ironic is, the package literally contained packs of instant curry meal :feelsclown:

they've been doing that for ages

They probably sent you @SocialzERo's sex toys order by mistake.