Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggaz will waste their whole salary to satisfy a used up roastie while breaking the friendship with their homie for not paying his 50$ debts

Fuck those simp ass dick sucking niggas.

agreed. men (including most of us) put pussy before bros.

honestly ive always had the conscious decision to put bros first because theres higher chance they'll be there forever

but my last friend put his hoe before me and now drifted away forever :(

cant trust low smv low sentience dudes

bros before hoes

If you want to date even a non gold digger that genuenly likes you, you need to have a job and be ready to waste half of it on nights out. Something blackpillers dont take into account

If you want to date even a non gold digger that genuenly likes you, you need to have a job and be ready to waste half of it on nights out. Something blackpillers dont take into account
Ok simp

You still owe me 50 bucks OP

Im not promoting that. Youre delusional if you think a girl would walk around and sit with you without spending your money. Im ldarer i dont care for anything, im just being realistic, if a guy wants to have anything to do with foids he must spend money.

Fool for giving the retard $50!

Never believed in magic till I saw my dog turn into a snake..