Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggas wtf

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
During my lurking period, the users and the "world" of this forum seemed so distant, I was merely an observer. But now I am interacting with those users and it feels surreal. damn

Damn, I hope you are aware of my existence.
But I realized something similar tbh. New users often replace old users.

Yes it is an experience.

I kept my lurking days to a minimum at least

That's not the case with me

But I realized something similar tbh. New users often replace old users.

Definitely, I should of immediately joined in November/December 2018 when I discovered this site, the atmosphere of the forum was quite different back then and better. I didn't appreciate it much at the time though, which I regret.

my nigga

can't relate, i joined after a few mins of browsing

I knew that this site existed for a while but I never lurked it that long. Maybe a few days then I just made my account.

Are you high? You have thousands of posts.

Basically, I lurked enough to get used to certain users and have opinions on them. thus I became a habitual and content lurker, not making an account cause high inhib. After already feeling like a part of the forum but distant at the same time, when I made an account and started interacting with the users I already knew so well, it felt surreal. That's really the best way I can explain it
Are you high? You have thousands of posts.

Merely recalling how I felt in June and July of last year, but also still today sometimes because I still feel new.

I've been lurking since like 2018 and a lot of the people that were posting back then aren't anymore.

I sort of know what you mean. When I first discovered this site and browsed it I felt like I was doing something illegal and this place had a bad vibe to it, but once I familiarized myself with the users here I made an account and blended in.

Now i'm part of this

During my lurking period, the users and the "world" of this forum seemed so distant, I was merely an observer. But now I am interacting with those users and it feels surreal. damn
Holy shit man that's crazy bro *inhales bong*

im imagine is kind surreal for you

Not for me tbh

I very much relate to this post, OP.

I never lurked, thats gay