Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggas should get warnings for calling shithole countrycels fakecels

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
We are the most incel of incels,As a guy who lives in an islamic shithole, i have no idea how to get a girlfriend even if i was a chad.middle school and highschool is boys only here,i was only bullied by students and even teachers in those years.i have no idea how to talk to foid.Zero communication skills with foids since i've only talked to guys in those crucial years where i have to develop social skills.I don't know how to get a foid,tinder is banned. how i should find her and approach her... even if i do what sould i say to her, even if she becomes my girlfriend where i can fuck her? most people here live with their parents till their 30s,i can't just go to her father's house and say hi i want to fuck your daughter in her room.

That's true. In 3rd world shitholes Chad only is even stronger than in the West.

That's true. In 3rd world shitholes Chad only is even stronger than in the West.
Not only that but incels also have 0 fucking copes.. even worse if it's a shitslamic country
At least in the west you can videogamemaxx, drunkmaxx, moneymaxx or some shit
ero communication skills with foids since i've only talked to guys in those crucial years where i have to develop social skills.
Very relatable shit tbh...
On top of all of their crimes, they also cut our dicks when we were newborns

We are the most incel of incels,As a guy who lives in an islamic shithole, i have no idea how to get a girlfriend even if i was a chad.middle school and highschool is boys only here,i was only bullied by students and even teachers in those years.i have no idea how to talk to foid.Zero communication skills with foids since i've only talked to guys in those crucial years where i have to develop social skills.I don't know how to get a foid,tinder is banned. how i should find her and approach her... even if i do what sould i say to her, even if she becomes my girlfriend where i can fuck her? most people here live with their parents till their 30s,i can't just go to her father's house and say hi i want to fuck your daughter in her room.
Bro there are still online dating apps that work. But they're chad only unfortunately.

I hate to remind people of the blackpill,but unfortunately I have to tell you that even our classmates in highschool were having sex.

I remember back when I was 16 my classmates used to fuck girls all the time , so studying in a boys only school didnt ptevent them. They were not lying and this was before online dating.

Chad and chadlites have always been fucking since they hit puberty. This is the cold hard truth.

Regarding social skills, if you have a good face and height girls will come to you and you will developed social skills as you grow older. You don't need social skills to date. Girls fuck a chad who sucks at communication on the first date.
Not only that but incels also have 0 fucking copes.. even worse if it's a shitslamic country
Yeah. I guess you know much more about this since you have experienced both sides. Iraniancels are living life in extra hard difficulty mode

Last edited:
I remember back when I was 16 my classmates used to fuck girls all the time
This is the most brutal black pill. In poorer regions they start fucking earlier too.

Why do girls have to be so fucking easy. It wouldn't be so brutal if they would withhold sex from EVERYONE, but nope Chad gets it for fucking free as soon as she is 15 or something while all other men have to starve. Brutal shit.

get rich and buy a wife idk

If you manage to money/career maxx, isn't a foid pretty much guaranteed through? Can you get a young and virgin one at least?

Exactly,can't do shit
It's easy to find alcohol, i get drink once or twice in a month.
Very relatable shit tbh...
On top of all of their crimes, they also cut our dicks when we were newborns
:feelsrope:
Bro there are still online dating apps that work. But they're chad only unfortunately.

I hate to remind people of the blackpill,but unfortunately I have to tell you that even our classmates in highschool were having sex.
I live in a very shitty area, but yeah i see foids thirsting over chads irl.
get rich and buy a wife idk
If you manage to money/career maxx, isn't a foid pretty much guaranteed through? Can you get a young and virgin one at least?
That's my only hope,but i need at least 6 or 8 years for that.

This is what most of the cumskins don't understand.They think we have it easy because of arrangemarriage but it's not the truth.In my school days they didn't let us talk to girls and now I am a mentalcel who can't even talk to girls in real life.Unless i work my ass off in my stemcel degree and get a good job,i won't get a girl.I watched my dad get divorceraped and the divorce rates are skyrocketting.Its pretty much over for every race:whitepill:

This is the most brutal black pill. In poorer regions they start fucking earlier too.

Why do girls have to be so fucking easy. It wouldn't be so brutal if they would withhold sex from EVERYONE, but nope Chad gets it for fucking free as soon as she is 15 or something while all other men have to starve. Brutal shit.
Yeah it's universal. When I was younger, chads mostly fucked girls in the ass but now since the country is becoming more "openminded:soy:" and the grooms are accepting brides without hymen, girls easily ride chad's dick 24/7.

Niggas should get warnings for calling people fakecels for anything else than height and face.

It doesn't matter where you live.
It doesn't matter what skincolor you have.
It doesn't matter if you're rich.

The only thing that matters is your HEIGHT and your FACE.

I remember back when I was 16 my classmates used to fuck girls all the time , so studying in a boys only school didnt ptevent them. They were not lying and this was before online dating.

Chad and chadlites have always been fucking since they hit puberty. This is the cold hard truth.
Wtf they have sex at 16 in Iran, in India sex at 16 even for a gigachad would be impossible:shock:, how else is it any different than say 2000s US?

Daily "Everybody is a fakecel but me" thread

Wtf they have sex at 16 in Iran, in India sex at 16 even for a gigachad would be impossible:shock:, how else is it any different than say 2000s US?
This is what I've been saying all along in this forum. Iran is not much different than US. Less whores and hook ups ,but normies/chadlite and chads can easily have sex with their dates.

This is what I've been saying all along in this forum. Iran is not much different than US. Less whores and hook ups ,but normies/chadlite and chads can easily have sex with their dates.
Tbh, I always thought Iran to be an outlier, much more westernised and degenerate than it appears, but I didn't expect it to be on the verge of sex at 16. Is this for the urban young educated section?

Tbh, I always thought Iran to be an outlier, much more westernised and degenerate than it appears, but I didn't expect it to be on the verge of sex at 16. Is this for the urban young educated section?
This is for Tehran.

for other cities @Vrthraghna and @22yearoldcel know better

We, the poor and third world incels, are the ones who suffer the most; there is no cope that can save us temporarily :(

Based Pakistan :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:keep currys covered n men virgins