Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nigga

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Everything in my house just shut off. The lights, stove, wifi, fan, everything wtf :worryfeels:

yea those are called blackouts bro. Dem niggers flipped the switch.

Probably a nigger with some wire cutters. They normally cut the power before they come in and kill you

Idek if it happened to anyone else in my area :feelsmega:
Ive had that shit only happen to me as well. It wasnt turning back on so i checked the power box and someone fucking flipped all the switches off. If i see that cunt again.......

theyre coming for you :feelstrash:

Maxresdefault 10

Run

Ive had that shit only happen to me as well. It wasnt turning back on so i checked the power box and someone fucking flipped all the switches off. If i see that cunt again.......
You live in an apartment?
Brutal dogpill
Over for you. Powercutcel
theyre coming for you :feelstrash:
Probably
Probably a nigger with some wire cutters. They normally cut the power before they come in and kill you
:lul::lul::lul:

FBIcels finally figured out where you live. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Where you live nigga? Theres a storm shutting off power where I live too

:feelsahh:
Damn im kind of close, in louisiana. If your power is off for too long i will drive to your house and give you candles

Here, take this light

Ragefuel ngl
It was only for like a minute or two
:feelsahh:
Damn im kind of close, in louisiana. If your power is off for too long i will drive to your house and give you candles
Thanks my nigga. I went to Louisiana with my family back in like 2017. We ate at a small town restaurant outside New Orleans in the more rural ghetto side bc we got lost, best food i've had in my life. Chitlins were so hot they burned my mouth but i didn't care, paired with fries they were the best fuckin cope.
Lightnings me

you may not be nigga but still nigger

You’re a targeted individual

I can vaguely remember that happening a lot when I was a young child

brutal blackout pill