Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigga free

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Joos gonna joo
★★
@VictimofBpillReaper @Rapist

Nigga free

Good for you, nigger
You don't realize how valuble this forum is until after a 1 month ban, I went on neets.net, sanctionedsuicide.net, discord servers, even r/truevirgin on reddit before it was banned, but none filled the void. I was bored for a month, waiting for the day I could re-enter

You don't realize how valuble this forum is until after a 1 month ban, I went on neets.net, sanctionedsuicide.net, discord servers, even r/truevirgin on reddit before it was banned, but none filled the void. I was bored for a month, waiting for the day I could re-enter
I saw you when I was lurking on .net, seems like such a dead forum

I saw you when I was lurking on .net, seems like such a dead forum
It is pretty dead, there's like 3 - 4 threads a day, r/nottruevirgin is also pretty dead, I feel like this is the only actually active incel group online.

Even when I was banned, I was lurking incels.is, that's how over it was. I saw you on a couple threads I was lurking on so it seems like you're a semi-popular user, and we're also the same height lol

It is pretty dead, there's like 3 - 4 threads a day, r/nottruevirgin is also pretty dead, I feel like this is the only actually active incel group online.

Even when I was banned, I was lurking incels.is, that's how over it was. I saw you on a couple threads I was lurking on so it seems like you're a semi-popular user, and we're also the same height lol
Yeah I remember you getting banned back when I was a 100 post greycel, a 1 month ban after only recently making an account must have been brutal

Yeah I remember you getting banned back when I was a 100 post greycel, a 1 month ban after only recently making an account must have been brutal
Very brutal indeed, but being banned for so long allowed me to think about stuff, which was 1 upside.