Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigga considers going NONBINARY to cope with inceldom

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1fq0tww/why_is_my_value_as_a_manmale_tied_up_in_sex/

this post is ridiculous. OP is having trouble with being valueless because he has no bitches (due to inceldom) and goes to reddit of all places for advice.

top comment is some virtue signaling pixie reddit foid comment about "be yourself" or something along those lines :foidSoy:

Now here's the golden nugget, OP is considering going NON BINARY to deal with inceldom:

JFL think about what's going to happen to OP.

if this was taking place in real life, OP walked into a room full of fat redditor catlady foids, and then said "help me i'm incel" and brought up becoming a faggot genderqueer to solve it.

He's going to become a tranny and rope in ~5 months. RIP bluepilled thinking we should really start giving these guys invites to .is

i unironically think his life could have been a lot better if he decided to join .is instead of posting on faggdit. now he's going to be brainwashed into trannymaxxing and it's beyond over for him. incel to troon pipeline is real and it's what happens when you decide to become bluepilled as an incel.

i unironically think his life could have been a lot better if he decided to join .is instead of posting on faggdit. now he's going to be brainwashed into trannymaxxing and it's beyond over for him. incel to troon pipeline is real and it's what happens when you decide to become bluepilled as an incel.
.is saves lives

"if you can't get a girl just become the girl" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Theres a secret method known as "asexualmaxxing' it's sounds retarded but it's actually pretty OP (it only works if you are not ugly, but height, and status doesnt matter with this method)

What you have to do is say to foids that you are asexual (lack of interest in sex), i don't know why but there is an unknown force that makes foids believe instantly that you are not a threat when you say that you are asexual. She will give you trust and maybe you will get to get a day at her home, and yeah i'm not going further, you're pretty much set at this step.

I know retards who have actually done it and it just works for some reason, i haven't tested it because im not low inhib enough and because ngl that's kinda gay and you really need to have no self esteem to do this kind of shit.

He only wore emo clothes and acted like a retard and said he was asexual, instant trust from foids and much better than troonmaxxing.

Theres a secret method known as "asexualmaxxing' it's sounds retarded but it's actually pretty OP (it only works if you are not ugly, but height, and status doesnt matter with this method)

What you have to do is say to foids that you are asexual (lack of interest in sex), i don't know why but there is an unknown force that makes foids believe instantly that you are not a threat when you say that you are asexual. She will give you trust and maybe you will get to get a day at her home, and yeah i'm not going further, you're pretty much set at this step.

I know retards who have actually done it and it just works for some reason, i haven't tested it because im not low inhib enough and because ngl that's kinda gay and you really need to have no self esteem to do this kind of shit.

He only wore emo clothes and acted like a retard and said he was asexual, instant trust from foids and much better than troonmaxxing.
they might be comfortable with you around in the same way they will be comfortable with another foid.

but that doesn't mean they will fuck you, especially if you are sub 5.

they might be comfortable with you around in the same way they will be comfortable with another foid.

but that doesn't mean they will fuck you, especially if you are sub 5.
true, a foid will never want to have sex with an incel if she have the choice, this method is only to get foid company, or like my friend did, have an easy grape ticket.

true, a foid will never want to have sex with an incel if she have the choice, this method is only to get foid company, or like my friend did, have an easy grape ticket.
foid company :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

just imagine being in this fucking room and hearing this shit, listening to whores complain about chads and plan to fuck more chads:

foid company :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

just imagine being in this fucking room and hearing this shit, listening to whores complain about chads and plan to fuck more chads:
It's all in the name of greater good vro (grape)

This is what happens when society panders to degenerate feminine values.
In a healthy society his value would depend on his achievements and the strength of his character, not on his looks or on how many degenerate whores get wet from his face and height.