Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigerian asylum seeker infects two dozen Icelandic girls with HIV+

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer

https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/two_women_infected_with_hiv/
https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

A FUCKING NIGERIAN ASYLUM SEEKER MANAGES TO FUCK MORE THAN 20 ICELANDIC WOMAN IN LESS THAN A YEAR :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
BBCels should run rapefugee game.

LiFeFuEl foR nIgERians

"just get a stable job and a good career bro"

meanwhile destitute third worlders living on welfare are slaying like crazy
fucking lmao

Just Be Black strikes again

JBW they said.

@FACEandLMS what about JBW theory

Women have to be treated like the animals they are, otherwise they ruin themselves AND your society. I mean, the same fuckfoids WANT an unlimited influx of Nigerians into their countries so they can fuck them.

Iceland, another one of those Just Be Ethnic places

Ehm @Tellem-T just be what now...?

I can already see that you frame mog this bitch so why are you not in Iceland already?

@13k

inb4 "he must've been giga tyrone"

Admit it, Europe is pretty much endless pussy for black men.

Women have to be treated like the animals they are, otherwise they ruin themselves AND your society. I mean, the same fuckfoids WANT an unlimited influx of Nigerians into their countries so they can fuck them.
Highly neotenous in both, appearance and brain capacities, femoids are not get used to act like they're ready to take some responsibility for their actions, as they tend make men seem guilty all the time.

Last edited:
Motherfuckers can't keep their penises in the fucking pants. Deport!

"just get a stable job and a good career bro"

meanwhile destitute third worlders living on welfare are slaying like crazy
fucking lmao

Fucking THIS! They have absolutely no career or skills but roasties flock to them for their Personality

Genuinely would rather be black than white

Good. Maybe if enough Eurothots get AIDS, the rest of the femoids might actually AT LEAST start looking for whites.

sometimes i daydream about getting a tan and taking a plane to sweden or something, burning all my papers and pretending to be a refugee, these guys make it look so easy

This is a wonderful day

@FACEandLMS what about JBW theory

A Nigerian who we don't know the look of -- and I am guessing probably has a decent lower third, i.e. masculinity -- was exotic enough to fuck Icelandic women, therefore JBW law is somehow invalidated?

the black dude prob is ugly but mogged all of the uglier whites in the asylum

I would be interested in seeing the age of these women. I know there are plenty of young, attractive bbc hunters, but there has been an issue of old cat ladies volunteering in these rapefugee programs to sleep with likely top 1% that come through.

yes, they deserve it

I would be interested in seeing the age of these women. I know there are plenty of young, attractive bbc hunters, but there has been an issue of old cat ladies volunteering in these rapefugee programs to sleep with likely top 1% that come through.
Article spefically mentions young women

Good, more dead whores. If she's fucking niggers, especially oil-blacks from shithole wastelands like Nigeria; than good riddance.

I'm betting he went ahead and pretty much raped most of them.

However modern day mentally ill brainwashed white fems, being raped is OK if it is poor immigrant who it is normal in his country

The white race is committing suicide - you ethnic cels should be ecstatic

On one hand you do feel good about dumb racemixers getting wrecked, but on the other, you see just how much wasteful and absurd women's sexual liberation is.

What kind of society lets a complete foreign and unvetted man from a polar opposite race just enter and fuck all local women he wants like that? What kind of men let their women free make those kinds of crucial choices? 24 fertile women incapable of giving birth properly now, that's devastating in terms of a small society's reproductive resources.

That's why Islam simply deserves to win. You can hate them all you want but they're playing to win and the West in playing to lose big time.

Last edited:
He treated women well.

I think I'm going to Iceland, I'm not black but I would be an immigrant from a third world country, that should count for something.

Blacks deserve to be exterminated and white women deserve to be raped and burned alive.

I think I'm going to Iceland, I'm not black but I would be an immigrant from a third world country, that should count for something.

If you look white (or even worse, are) you will be given a life sentence and possibly even executed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back