Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill niger policewoman

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

Would fuck tbh

I have a woman with authority fetish ngl ngl ngl

a woman wearing uniform = instant boner for me

I want to conquer a strong waman

get arrested in abuja then bribe policewoman theory

get arrested in abuja then bribe policewoman theory
Africanmaxxing is cheap asf but they would probably kill me in my 2nd week there. If I was a nigger I would africamaxx instead of seamaxx its easier to blend and with ur USDollar or GBpmaxxing u have a lot of money there.

I know some niggers from UK that return back to africa rich and just basiaclly africamaxx with buying virgin teen women for wives. Some niga from my work did this.

Africanmaxxing is cheap asf but they would probably kill me in my 2nd week there. If I was a nigger I would africamaxx instead of seamaxx its easier to blend and with ur USDollar or GBpmaxxing u have a lot of money there.

I know some niggers from UK that return back to africa rich and just basiaclly africamaxx with buying virgin teen women for wives. Some niga from my work did this.
Niggers in the West have so many good geomaxxing options in Africa, all the sheboons speak some English as well and it's much cheaper than SEA.