Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nigcels of incels.is were you inspired by the Marvel movie Black Panther?

Were you inspired?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know the movie came out a few years ago but the question just came to me now.

I personally didn’t like the movie, it was a very shit story and that negress who was the sister was annoying. The spaceships and futuristic city looked cool though, same with all those African costumes.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of a nigger and as a nigger I wouldn’t find it inspiring. All their success is built from Vibranium, a substance that doesn’t exist. Exploiting natural resources isn’t inspiring. Also they were selfish too, they didn’t share their resources and knowledge with the rest of the world and even in the end they only shared their knowledge with niggers in the hood playing basketball in burgerland.

Also a country very similar to Wakanda exists now. The Democratic Republic of Congo has about $12 trillion in natural resources and could be the richest country in the world if they got their shit together. To be fair though they really got fucked over by King Leopold and Belgium and it would take a while to recover from it.

What do you nigcels think?

No. I was inspired by Akira Toriyama.

I know the movie came out a few years ago but the question just came to me now.

I personally didn’t like the movie, it was a very shit story and that negress who was the sister was annoying. The spaceships and futuristic city looked cool though, same with all those African costumes.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of a nigger and as a nigger I wouldn’t find it inspiring. All their success is built from Vibranium, a substance that doesn’t exist. Exploiting natural resources isn’t inspiring. Also they were selfish too, they didn’t share their resources and knowledge with the rest of the world and even in the end they only shared their knowledge with niggers in the hood playing basketball in burgerland.

Also a country very similar to Wakanda exists now. The Democratic Republic of Congo has about $12 trillion in natural resources and could be the richest country in the world if they got their shit together. To be fair though they really got fucked over by King Leopold and Belgium and it would take a while to recover from it.

What do you nigcels think?
Lol I wasn't inspired at all. When I first watched as a kid I thought it was ok and a bit overhyped. I really don't give af tbh. The only thing I like about that film was killmonger. And that's it. Everything else is just gay BBC agenda getting pushed down your throat. Even black panther himself was boring. He hardly spoke. Killmonger was the best tho!