Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Nigcel Trait: You're Whitewashed as fuck

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Title basically blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :feelsautistic:

So anyways I have noticed that i'm a very whitewashed individual

I have right winged views

you couldn't tell i was even black unless i told you because i dont use ebonics all that much

i dont like niggerball

i dont know anything thats going on in the black community and don't care

didn't support that BLM scam bullshit

i dont do black things

Also side note my foid lightskinned cousin saw my naruto poster and said "what the fuck is this white shit" and nags me for watching anime

also my mother has realized i am whitewashed and i have made many threads about my bitch mom crying about my tendencies which are harmless

NIGGERS GTFIH!

tag nigcels for me

you couldn't tell i was even black unless i told you because i dont use ebonics all that much

i dont like niggerball

i dont do black things

Also side note my foid lightskinned cousin saw my naruto poster and said "what the fuck is this white shit" and nags me for watching anime

also my mother has realized i am whitewashed and i have made many threads about my bitch mom crying about my tendencies which are harmless

NIGGERS GTFIH!

tag nigcels for me
Do the white people on this site respect you, or just call you names to make themselves feel better about their low social status?

Do the white people on this site respect you, or just call you names to make themselves feel better about their low social status?
uhh they call me a nigger sometimes among other things

i've been lurking on the internet ever since i was 7 or 9 and have been called many things so i dont really care

Blacks see anything Non-Black as "White". I don't even consider my self whitewashed, I'm just so different from them that they label me as such.

Blackcel here and I can confirm. The black community is indeed horrible.

Why do blacks believe that it’s totally acceptable and ok to shit on white people as if we were actual devils?

Why do blacks believe that it’s totally acceptable and ok to shit on white people as if we were actual devils?
Probably because of jealousy. Also, because Whites are very passive these days and let Blacks say that.

uhh they call me a nigger sometimes among other things

i've been lurking on the internet ever since i was 7 or 9 and have been called many things so i dont really care
I'm Puerto Rican, I got alot of shit for not conforming to my culture. My own parents treated me like a foreign body, because I never learned to speak Spanish. I act whiter than white people, it's just how I developed. I was completely rejected by my own people, and it's very painful. Hispanics hate me. Mixed people think they are more Puerto Rican than me,, even though I'm pure. With that said,I refuse be an uncle tom, and cuck to white people, they hate me, they hate me for who I am, for who I was born, and they hate everything that isn't them. I will never be white, I will never be american, and I don't want to be. Reality isn't a dichotomy. I'm going to join white people team just my people want to chop me up with a machete for speaking English. I fuck with neither. Fuck america, Death to america, and fuck the american "people". I spit on the american flag.

I wish Blackcels could reproduce, the Blacks would be smarter.
Black women are horrible. I would rather reproduce with a noodle/middle-eastern foid :feelsohh:

Yes. To the extent of being disconnected even from Whitewashed Blacks who mention the "group contrast", at times.

I've lived and chatted almost exclusively with Whites and Asians.

your cousin is obviously retarded because every other coon I know loves DBZ ,Naruto, and sometimes one piece. I've even seen a black guy wearing a Naruto shirt in the actual hood before jfl.

Last edited:

i dont like niggerball

i dont do black things

NIGGERS GTFIH!

tag nigcels for me
You want to be a cumskin so bad. :feelskek:

That's cuz you're a spoiled rich kid who lives in the suburbs. If you lived in the hood it'd be different.

You have a stereotypical view of your own people bro. "Hood dudes" love anime, trump, and all the other shit you said. Don't be afraid of your own people that faggatry.

You have a stereotypical view of your own people bro. "Hood dudes" love anime, trump, and all the other shit you said. Don't be afraid of your own people that faggatry.
Hi new user :smonk:

You want to be a cumskin so bad. :feelskek:
imagine if i was a cumskin

my life would probs be so much better

my mom would let me outside more but "muh police!"

Black/White=fakecel

"Whitewashed"=Not acting like a completely retarded nigger

imagine if i was a cumskin

my life would probs be so much better

my mom would let me outside more but "muh police!"
You’ll never be white, learn to love who you are idiot.:feelsEhh:

You’ll never be white, learn to love who you are idiot.:feelsEhh:
i dont hate who i am

its just that i developed differently due to me being middle class and in the suburbs

the worst thing i have ever done was steal about probs 100 dollars worth of shit from my local safeway in one day

i have probably stolen about 1000 dollars from my town stores

the worst thing i have ever done was steal about probs 100 dollars worth of shit from my local safeway in one day

George Floyd is smiling down on you son

i dont hate who i am

its just that i developed differently due to me being middle class and in the suburbs

I don’t know a single black person who has never stolen anything or robbed anyone. One guy said he robbed a dudes house because he was talking shit about him, “he gave too much information” :feelshaha:

I’ve always wondered why black people always claim that “whites are worse”, for instance one dude once said “white people steal more they just don’t get caught” which I think is really not true and cope, I don’t know any white people who steal, and if they do then they hid it so well nobody knows not even their friends.

Also blacks in general seem to love talking shit about whites for no reason. I’ve heard black dudes claiming “I’m a real nigga all these niggers want to be white so bad”, it’s like he was taking pride in being a ghetto crackhead which to him means being “a real black”.

Blackcel here and I can confirm. The black community is indeed horrible.
What’s with the cope about the black community supposedly being very supportive of one another and not toxic whatsoever?

Because whites allow them to. White people just let blacks shit on them because if they talk back they get called racist and bigoted. That's a problem in the west though, no one would tolerate that shit where I live

Because whites allow them to. White people just let blacks shit on them because if they talk back they get called racist and bigoted. That's a problem in the west though, no one would tolerate that shit where I live
I remember in 9th Grade when it was cool to shit on White people.

I don’t know a single black person who has never stolen anything or robbed anyone. One guy said he robbed a dudes house because he was talking shit about him, “he gave too much information” :feelshaha:

I’ve always wondered why black people always claim that “whites are worse”, for instance one dude once said “white people steal more they just don’t get caught” which I think is really not true and cope, I don’t know any white people who steal, and if they do then they hid it so well nobody knows not even their friends.

Also blacks in general seem to love talking shit about whites for no reason. I’ve heard black dudes claiming “I’m a real nigga all these niggers want to be white so bad”, it’s like he was taking pride in being a ghetto crackhead which to him means being “a real black”.
Do you live near the hood?

i dont like niggerball

i dont do black things

NIGGERS GTFIH!

tag nigcels for me
I made a thread up on the lounge just for you

I definitely agree, I've never seen myself as whitewashed just because I don't engage in activities that whites and blacks deem to be "black". Until I came online I didn't realise how the black community viewed black men and women who aren't gangbangers or basketball players or speak in ebonics. I hold the opinion that the black community should strive to erase certain stereotypes, and acknowledge that in doing so they are not whitewashing themselves but instead bettering themselves and becoming more productive members of the black race. Ethnics need to stop framing whites as if they are these moral pariahs that are infallible and lead virtuous noble lives.
100% Agree. One hand I hate Ghetto people, but on the other hand, I hate self hating coons.

100% Agree. One hand I hate Ghetto people, but on the other hand, I hate self hating coons.
That's a balanced way of thinking. I'm in the same predicament with my people. They hate me, but so does every other race. I'm alone, but I will not cuck to white people ever.

i dont hate who i am

I made a post with name written all over it