Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nig chad marine catches jap noodle whore roastoid chatting up guys on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-

Attachments

• penis shit balls.jpg
    penis shit balls.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
"Nig Chad" = Tyrone

Classic

but lurk more

"Nig Chad" = Tyrone

Classic

but lurk more
I knew that already. Just wanted to use that for more shock. Also love how you get on my ass for little shit like that, and has nothing to do with anything. This is the type of shit emotional train-wreck roastoids do. Fucking hell you've out done yourself ITT.

Last edited:
put it on Big L

View: https://imgur.com/a/PnyZo3Q
I love hearing that cunt cry. I wish there was more video of her crying after he kicked her whore ass out

All gookwhores do this shit. Absolutely shameless.

I chadfished the fuck out of one and used a Stacyfish to show me all the guys she would talk to on messenger and snapchat.

This only fuels my hatred for noodlecunts.

Womens first reaction to everything is to cry.

Confrontation? Cry

Yelled at? Cry

Caught red handed? Cry

Such weak disgusting manipulative creatures. Im glad this dude was able to see past this whores manipulation and kick her ass to the curb.

20200221 110506

All gookwhores do this shit. Absolutely shameless.

I chadfished the fuck out of one and used a Stacyfish to show me all the guys she would talk to on messenger and snapchat.

This only fuels my hatred for noodlecunts.
The Americanized noodlewhores are possibly the sluttiest groups of roasts here in the US of A.
Also how can you tell he’s a marine I can’t figure any branch from this video except he’s in the military
Posted to 4/pol/

race copers on suicide watch saying blacks are dogs and asians are family oriented.
WRONG!
Women = whores.

This is the second most based reaction he could have had. The first one would be to minecraft her

Kara boga Japan
Also based Das Boot avi

noodles take BBC too it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back