Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nietzsche understood incels perfectly

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
B0BFFA4E E577 4BAE A217 528353ADB23B

read the quote on my profile pic.

Was he an incel himself?

Was he an incel himself?
Nah, he could probably get sex. But I don't think he could find love. The fallout with Salomé wounded him deeply. He knew he would never have another shot at finding love. Much of his philosophy afterwards was covert coping with emotional isolation I think.

God is dead man, I'm wondering now if what he meant was meant in a negative connotations rather than just permission for people to be hedonistic.

Nah, he could probably get sex. But I don't think he could find love. The fallout with Salomé wounded him deeply. He knew he would never have another shot at finding love. Much of his philosophy afterwards was covert coping with emotional isolation I think.
This is what I thought

Yeah, I think so. People say he died of syphilis, but scholars now are saying that there's no evidence for that.

He seems autistic so unless he got prostitutes he’s unlikely to have slept with enough women to get syphillis (well unless he was very unlucky with the only one who did sleep with him. )

Here's a little gem:

"But she does not WANT truth - what does woman care for truth! From the very first, nothing is more foreign, more repugnant, or more hostile to woman than truth - her great art is falsehood, her chief concern is appearance and beauty." ..."We men desire that woman should not continue to compromise herself by enlightening us;..... just as it was man's care and the consideration for woman when the church decreed: MULIER TACEAT IN ECCLESIA {Woman be silent in church!} It was to the benefit of woman when Napoleon gave the too-eloquent Madame de Stael to understand: MULIER TACEAT IN POLITICIS {Woman must be silent in politics!} and in my opinion, he is a true friend of woman who calls out to women today: MULIER TACEAT DE MULIER {Woman, just be silent PERIOD!}"

from Beyond Good and Evil

Last edited:
Did he say that? Because Elliot Rodger did