Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Nietzsche knew that women can't be friends

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Quote from Thus Spoke Zarathustra:
Are you a slave? Then you cannot be a friend. Are you a tyrant? Then you cannot have friends.
All too long a slave and a tyrant have been concealed in woman. That is why woman is not yet capable of friendship: she knows only love.
In the love of a woman are injustice and blindness toward everything that she does not love. And even in the knowing love of a woman there is everywhere still assault and lightning and night next to light.
Woman is not yet capable of friendship: women are still cats, and birds. Or, at best, cows.

Their actions and thoughts revolve around Chad. Nietzche was right

she knows only CHAD.

He has some retarded views but he has also very good content as well.
His worldview seems somewhat incoherent at times and I suspect this is because he still is secretly afflicted by oneitis from his previous gf. I think in general most macho return to ancient tradition enslave women anti-moral blackpillers are coping to some degree. Overtly (an paradoxically) it seems that anti-moral blackpillers are effectively moralising in an egotistical sense by insinuating that as a man you must dominate everything and destroy every vagina without emotion. To me it's quite a juvenile interpretation of ancient man. This is however not to be mistaken as an argument in favour of moralfagging on my part.

He spoke the truth but they would not listen.

she knows only love.
She doesn't know even that. I mean, maybe for their kids in some cases, but definitely not for men, even if they're Chads. Women's "love" is more volatile than anything in this world. It can turn to hate or apathy without any reason overnight.

fuck cats, but cows are pretty cool
@Cowcel

She doesn't know even that. I mean, maybe for their kids in some cases, but definitely not for men, even if they're Chads. Women's "love" is more volatile than anything in this world. It can turn to hate or apathy without any reason overnight.
Women lust for men, not love them.

Women lust for men, not love them.
Yes, they see them as objects like a child who still can't fully aprehend other people as separate entities with their own feelings, desires and needs etc.

Based and Germanpilled