Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nicotine addiction pill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I can't stop chewing nicotine gum. Without it I feel tired and grumpy. My jaw is fucking sore from chewing so much.

Try mewing with it :feelskek:

I dont do nicotine stuff

Isn't nicotine gum far more expensive than cigarettes? Btw i use actual chewing tobacco.

jus vape bruh

Isn't nicotine gum far more expensive than cigarettes? Btw i use actual chewing tobacco.
Yes it is but it doesn't have all the other carcinogenic shit that tobacco has. I actually want to quit this shit because it sucks but I need like a week off to recover from the withdrawal effects tbh.

Have you made any jaw gains?

Yes it is but it doesn't have all the other carcinogenic shit that tobacco has. I actually want to quit this shit because it sucks but I need like a week off to recover from the withdrawal effects tbh.
jus vape bruh

Did you used to smoke?

used to smoke a lot, maybe have like 3-4 ciggies a day now. just don't have the urge to smoke as much as i used too.

I use to smoke a lot some years ago but my teeths start to be yellow and i stop to smoking now

I smoke dokha and Buglers, it's easy to quit when you're poor.