Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nicholas Cage's sons

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
pDghbIA.jpg

Aryan slayer vs hapa ricecel. Jfl at Cage flushing his genes down the toilet just to fuck some noodlewhore.

pDghbIA.jpg

Aryan slayer vs hapa ricecel. Jfl at Cage flushing his genes down the toilet just to fuck some noodlewhore.

Give him time man. The Coppola genes are as erratic and crazy as the men they produce. He'll probably turn into a Changlite at least after a freak-out and he goes on roads and starts killing people or something.

over. he has the same eye deformity as me

The older son is a Chad

Zinedine Zidane sons
Zidanesons

:feelsrope:

A noodlewhore's SMV mogs Gigachad's from Andromeda to Earth and back.

ROFL, the hapa kid has broader shoulders than his manlet brother :feelskek:

Why would he do this?

Hi, Elliot Rodger here :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

i can't imagine how crazy his son will be

this is what happens when whites "SEA max"

Its not maxing if you're passing your shitty genes to your son, on top of his Asian genes

Smug look wander ponder photo

It's a crime against your own son. Who the fuck does that. Never saw this shit happening in gorilla tribes
It never happens in any Gorilla tribe. We are smarter than that.

I am genetically modified, so if I ever find a mate, my son won't have to worry about that.

Gg

Give him time man. The Coppola genes are as erratic and crazy as the men they produce. He'll probably turn into a Changlite at least after a freak-out and he goes on roads and starts killing people or something.

He could be one of the rare exceptions like Keanu Reeves. Cage was pretty good looking back in the 80s and 90s so he's got that going for him at least.