Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nice way of admitting you sleep around

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
IMG 5876

I don’t even care about body count . Like 10% of foids are virgins and they are Chad only.

I care about body count to an extent. I don’t want a bitch with like 100+ body count of something insane like that. I would probably take a bitch with a body count up to 10 though. Beggars like us can’t be choosers

I care about body count to an extent. I don’t want a bitch with like 100+ body count of something insane like that. I would probably take a bitch with a body count up to 10 though. Beggars like us can’t be choosers
Exactly.

Also my ideal relationship is femdom so I don’t particularly want a virgin foid .

Exactly.

Also my ideal relationship is femdom so I don’t particularly want a virgin foid .
I’m not particularly into femdom, but would play around a little with her fantasies if it meant I got a gf who loved me. I’m more into being the dominant one and making her submissive to me.

ideal foid is with 0 bodys

I’m not particularly into femdom, but would play around a little with her fantasies if it meant I got a gf who loved me. I’m more into being the dominant one and making her submissive to me.
I think it has a lot to do with having a strong loving father figure.

Almost every single mothercel I met was into femdom.

JB Virgin foid only

I think it has a lot to do with having a strong loving father figure.

Almost every single mothercel I met was into femdom.
Yep. My father was always there and that definitely helped me develop somewhat of a normal sense of masculinity. Single mothercels never really had a male role model or a guy to teach them stuff, so it’s no surprise the side effects that happen from that

Yep. My father was always there and that definitely helped me develop somewhat of a normal sense of masculinity. Single mothercels never really had a male role model or a guy to teach them stuff, so it’s no surprise the side effects that happen from that
Also my mother frequently told me she hated me so I developed a need for female validation. She always put emphasis on how important getting a girlfriend was.

I told her once that I don’t want a girlfriend anymore (because now I know love isn’t real) and she went on a full rant about it and how “you don’t wanna be a virgin forever”.

Also my mother frequently told me she hated me so I developed a need for female validation. She always put emphasis on how important getting a girlfriend was.

I told her once that I don’t want a girlfriend anymore (because now I know love isn’t real) and she went on a full rant about it and how “you don’t wanna be a virgin forever”.
She realizes how over it is for you and hates you for it, because it is a reflection of her genetics and how you were raised. At least my mother is usually nice to me and we hang out a lot. One time though when my bedsheet ripped from wear though, she snapped at me and went full rage mode. I said, “It’s not my fault the sheets were made too poor quality.” She then retorted with, “It’s not my fault YOU were made too poor quality.” Like bruh what?!!! :dafuckfeels: Where the fuck did that come from? Such a personal attack.

She realizes how over it is for you and hates you for it, because it is a reflection of her genetics and how you were raised. At least my mother is usually nice to me and we hang out a lot. One time though when my bedsheet ripped from wear though, she snapped at me and went full rage mode. I said, “It’s not my fault the sheets were made too poor quality.” She then retorted with, “It’s not my fault YOU were made too poor quality.” Like bruh what?!!! :dafuckfeels: Where the fuck did that come from? Such a personal attack.
My mother says shit like that regularly. She even started an argument with me when I attempted and found a way to make herself the victim .

She’s one of the main things that makes me suicidal and the primary reason I hate women.

My mother says shit like that regularly. She even started an argument with me when I attempted and found a way to make herself the victim .

She’s one of the main things that makes me suicidal and the primary reason I hate women.
Fucking brutal. This is why I always appreciated my parents being (mostly) good to me despite my peers in school treating me like shit. When someone tries to kill themselves and another person claims to be the primary victim and not the person literally suffering through so much hell he decided death was a better alternative, it just shows you how narcissistic and unempathetic that person is.

Only a virgin jb girl for me

Fucking brutal. This is why I always appreciated my parents being (mostly) good to me despite my peers in school treating me like shit. When someone tries to kill themselves and another person claims to be the primary victim and not the person literally suffering through so much hell he decided death was a better alternative, it just shows you how narcissistic and unempathetic that person is.
She called me abusive and narcissistic for it. When she’s arguing with me and I don’t give her attention she calls me abusive and says it emotional abuse.

I’m so tired of her tbh

She called me abusive and narcissistic for it. When she’s arguing with me and I don’t give her attention she calls me abusive and says it emotional abuse.

I’m so tired of her tbh
She sounds like a straight up psychopath honestly. Classic when they make everything about them and make the victim feel bad.

She sounds like a straight up psychopath honestly. Classic when they make everything about them and make the victim feel bad.
I won’t say that. She’s just a bitch.

I still love her tho

I won’t say that. She’s just a bitch.

I still love her tho
Brutal she’s such a bitch. How can you still love her though. Is she at least nice to you sometimes?

Brutal she’s such a bitch. How can you still love her though. Is she at least nice to you sometimes?
No. But she gave birth to my sister and my sister is the only foid that cares about me rn

No. But she gave birth to my sister and my sister is the only foid that cares about me rn
At least your sister is good to you. I always thought having a sister would be awful. Does your sister even hang out with you and talk with you much?

At least your sister is good to you. I always thought having a sister would be awful. Does your sister even hang out with you and talk with you much?
Not much. But when I do speak to her she’s nice. I spoke to her about the inceldom and she said “some people are really unlucky and I feel bad for them”.

She openly admits height and looks mattER. So atleast she doesn’t gaslight me

Not much. But when I do speak to her she’s nice. I spoke to her about the inceldom and she said “some people are really unlucky and I feel bad for them”.

She openly admits height and looks mattER. So atleast she doesn’t gaslight me
Wow, she actually sounds tolerable and not like a complete bitch who dismisses your struggle. Even my mother dismisses what a struggle inceldom is

Wow, she actually sounds tolerable and not like a complete bitch who dismisses your struggle. Even my mother dismisses what a struggle inceldom is
Best foid I’ve ever met.

I think it’s because Ive always been good to her , so now in return she empathises with me. I gave her money frequently, sent a lot of time with her and really cared about her.

Best foid I’ve ever met.

I think it’s because Ive always been good to her , so now in return she empathises with me. I gave her money frequently, sent a lot of time with her and really cared about her.
That’s good at least. Is she older or younger than you?

For some reason I do believe that.

And I'm convinced some day science will back it up.

View attachment 1199168

I don’t even care about body count . Like 10% of foids are virgins and they are Chad only.
Modern toilets are actually unnaturally tight, toilets tend to get bigger vaginas from two things, childbirth and age, but certain toilets stay tight even if they are old mothers, namely those with naturally tight vaginas and/or vaginismus.

However, thanks to regular kegel exercises and the fact that almost no toilet is a mother anymore we see tonnes of tight vaginas where most toilets wouldn't have been tight anymore.

It really doesn't matter if a toilet is tight or not, I've met many toilets who need to be regularly tested for STD's because of their lifestyle and this is completely normal today.

Must be brutal seeing her lifemog you despite being younger. How old is she and how old are you? I’m 19 right now
I’m not sure of her age. I’d rather not say mine because it’s my real name as the user and i don’t want anymore information that could potentially lead my father (he stalks me sometimes) to this account.

I’m not sure of her age. I’d rather not say mine because it’s my real name as the user and i don’t want anymore information that could potentially lead my father (he stalks me sometimes) to this account.
Oh, ok. I won’t press you then.

For some reason I do believe that.

And I'm convinced some day science will back it up.

PUA's, that's why you believe it, the PUA's and Conservatives spread this myth around. I don't get why so many men on this forum keeps parotting them as we are against most of the Redpill anyhow, but somehow keep this?!

Nah it’s fine.
Also, that’s why I made sure to come up with a name like videogamecoper so nobody would be able to link it to my real identity if they found it.

Modern toilets are actually unnaturally tight, toilets tend to get bigger vaginas from two things, childbirth and age, but certain toilets stay tight even if they are old mothers, namely those with naturally tight vaginas and/or vaginismus.

However, thanks to regular kegel exercises and the fact that almost no toilet is a mother anymore we see tonnes of tight vaginas where most toilets wouldn't have been tight anymore.

It really doesn't matter if a toilet is tight or not, I've met many toilets who need to be regularly tested for STD's because of their lifestyle and this is completely normal today.
Yup.

PUA's, that's why you believe it, the PUA's and Conservatives spread this myth around. I don't get why so many men on this forum keeps parotting them as we are against most of the Redpill anyhow, but somehow keep this?!

Nope, I believe it because it makes sense in a metaphysical way.
(Never heard PUA mentioning anything like that though, also PUA is the opposite of conservatives)

Also, that’s why I made sure to come up with a name like videogamecoper so nobody would be able to link it to my real identity if they found it.
I wasn’t really expecting to use this account to chat. I only came here for advice at my lowest

The difference is having sex with your small dick beta husband vs getting stretched out by horse dildos and 9 inch Tyrone.

I wasn’t really expecting to use this account to chat. I only came here for advice at my lowest
Yeah, that makes sense. You might even be able to get the mods to change your name to something else if you asked nicely. Might help. I kinda joined here to vent and discuss inceldom more than chat, but I find myself on here more just to socialize anymore

Yeah, that makes sense. You might even be able to get the mods to change your name to something else if you asked nicely. Might help. I kinda joined here to vent and discuss inceldom more than chat, but I find myself on here more just to socialize anymore
I’ll think about it. My best bet would be @LeFrenchCel because he’s the nicest mod

I’ll think about it. My best bet would be @LeFrenchCel because he’s the nicest mod
Thx mang
Mods can't change usernames tho, you'll have to ask an admin

Funny how they say that looks dont matter and yet they chose to make the guy look recessed af instead of using the regular Chad picture