Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nice to see woke slop flopping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So much woke slop has been flopping this year. Troons, feminists, and game devs continue to cope and claim that attractive men don't sell games yet reality says otherwise. Concord which featured poc whales flopped hard. Meanwhile the last descendant which has a large selection of female characters has been a massive success. :waitwhat: almost as if straight male gamers would rather spend their money on attractive skins VS diversity hires. What'd ya know?

Star Wars Outlaws is another woke game flopping. Ugly troon MC and only 3 million sales. Compare that to a game like Force Unleashed which brought in 6 million. I wonder why

Anyways, it's absolutely hilarious watching all the trannies and femoids cope and claim the games didn't flop because of the hideous female characters. They'll use overwatch as a counter example when that game wouldn't be successful without originally milking sex appeal for money.

I wasn’t that homophonic until I saw what they did to games

Star Wars Outlaws is another woke game flopping. Ugly troon MC and only 3 million sales. Compare that to a game like Force Unleashed which brought in 6 million. I wonder why
The most amazing SW games like Jedi Outcast or Academy only sold up to 1mil that's really depressing and extremely fucked. At least KOTOR sold 2.77mil copies.

The most amazing SW games like Jedi Outcast or Academy only sold up to 1mil that's really depressing and extremely fucked. At least KOTOR sold 2.77mil copies.
I really enjoyed playing outcast. It's an extremely immersive game. It's nice how older games let you figure out what to do.

I really enjoyed playing outcast. It's an extremely immersive game. It's nice how older games let you figure out what to do.
And they made it in less than a year, they figured out entire combat system that mogs the shit out of all new SW lightsaber (more like light baseball bats) based games. With cheats you could play entire game with amazing dismemberment and a saber that would kill anything in 1-3 hits while new games really feel like you are using a wooden baseball bat but with RGB lights since you need that many hits to kill enemies with no or barely any gore. I'm looking at you fake EA's Jedi duology. Not only combat is garbage and a massive downgrade but characters and levels are much worse too every male need to be a pussy without their own will or drive, only villains can have some personality.

And they made it in less than a year, they figured out entire combat system that mogs the shit out of all new SW lightsaber (more like light baseball bats) based games. With cheats you could play entire game with amazing dismemberment and a saber that would kill anything in 1-3 hits while new games really feel like you are using a wooden baseball bat but with RGB lights since you need that many hits to kill enemies with no or barely any gore. I'm looking at you fake EA's Jedi duology. Not only combat is garbage and a massive downgrade but characters and levels are much worse too every male need to be a pussy without their own will or drive.
It actually felt like lightsaber combat. The new ea games are rollslop.

wtf is the last descendant

At least in league of legends most skins are decent.

So much woke slop has been flopping this year. Troons, feminists, and game devs continue to cope and claim that attractive men don't sell games yet reality says otherwise. Concord which featured poc whales flopped hard. Meanwhile the last descendant which has a large selection of female characters has been a massive success. :waitwhat: almost as if straight male gamers would rather spend their money on attractive skins VS diversity hires. What'd ya know?

Anyways, it's absolutely hilarious watching all the trannies and femoids cope and claim the games didn't flop because of the hideous female characters. They'll use overwatch as a counter example when that game wouldn't be successful without originally milking sex appeal for money.
You mean attractive women not men beucase male characters are still model after male models or not ugly beucase it will make trolls and femist made about no hot male characters