Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nice flat

I ain't click that link ngl

I ain't click that link ngl

It's probably a bit more because of bills as well.

Expensive as fuck

Nigga how is that expensive its like 300$
For Pinoyland it is.

But that IT Park area looks 1st world practically so it's quite reasonable I guess

For Pinoyland it is.

But that IT Park area looks 1st world practically so it's quite reasonable I guess
Yh but I dont wanna live in some shithole area in some farm village JFL.

Hmm but maybe I will look for cheaper place but Idk where. I want a Condo I think.

Yh but I dont wanna live in some shithole area in some farm village JFL.

Hmm but maybe I will look for cheaper place but Idk where. I want a Condo I think.
That flat looks really good and the area is nice af, has a big mall nearby as well.

Think it's worth splurging for something like that since you have the buxx.

First neighborhood is much nicer, even has private security.

Why would you need a 2bdrm anyway?
I don't but it showed up on the search.

My plan is to buy some AirBNB for a month, extend my Visa then get a 1 year contract flat in IT park or around that place.

It looks really spacious, wouldn't mind rotting here until I die. Is the furniture and accessories(plants and baskets) included? If soo this is a better deal. I'm not familiar with the location but if it's a quiet neighbourhood and near a mall and public transportation, this may be the best apartment money can buy ngl

It looks really spacious, wouldn't mind rotting here until I die. Is the furniture and accessories(plants and baskets) included? If soo this is a better deal. I'm not familiar with the location but if it's a quiet neighbourhood and near a mall and public transportation, this may be the best apartment money can buy ngl
Yh the location looks like a massive shithole tbh JFL the other one was better. But then again 90% of Cebu looks like a massive shithole too so I can't really expect much...

I will record incel vlogs when I get to Philippines :feelsautistic:

If I ascend I will delete my account but idk if this JBW is true, I think I am too ugly for this shit to work on me JFL, it might be over tbh. At least I'll run through my money before I kms.

Yh the location looks like a massive shithole tbh JFL the other one was better. But then again 90% of Cebu looks like a massive shithole too so I can't really expect much...
Maybe that's why the prices are really good, or is the economy just bad
I will record incel vlogs when I get to Philippines :feelsautistic:
Based, can't wait to watch :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
If I ascend I will delete my account but idk if this JBW is true, I think I am too ugly for this shit to work on me JFL, it might be over tbh. At least I'll run through my money before I kms.
Yeah use as much of the jews resources as possible. Based af

Maybe that's why the prices are really good, or is the economy just bad

Based, can't wait to watch :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Yeah use as much of the jews resources as possible. Based af
I don't get cels that suicide themselves without maxxing out loans and shit.

If I finally decide to delete myself one way or another I'm gonna creditmaxx every bank I can and go on a massive whore fucking spree or something before I call it.

I don't get cels that suicide themselves without maxxing out loans and shit.

If I finally decide to delete myself one way or another I'm gonna creditmaxx every bank I can and go on a massive whore fucking spree or something before I call it.
I'd do the exact same ngl. Make sure you live the best life imagineable