Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nice Clothes

WidefacedCel

WidefacedCel

It’s Over
★★★
Does anyone just feel disgusting when they try to wear some nice clothes to make themselves feel better but then see their disgusting face in the mirror and feel horrible?

I don't even know wtf "nice clothes" is supposed to mean. I just wear whatever is near my bed when I wake up.

nice clothes are a cope. chad could literally be wearing a potato sack and would still get laid easy

Always feel good about myself in a nice outfit, until i see my face.

Here’s a real truthpill. No one gives a fuck what you wear so don’t bother trying. Everyone sees your face first anyway

Here’s a real truthpill. No one gives a fuck what you wear so don’t bother trying. Everyone sees your face first anyway
Clothing is the saddest cope. Ugly people who make extra effort to dress nice look try-hard and ridiculous.

Just wear cheap clothing that fits you

Does anyone just feel disgusting when they try to wear some nice clothes to make themselves feel better but then see their disgusting face in the mirror and feel horrible?
I feel horrible even before I see my face. There is no nice clothes for someone like me, tall and underfed.

Clothing is the saddest cope. Ugly people who make extra effort to dress nice look try-hard and ridiculous.

Just wear cheap clothing that fits you
Yup that’s why ugly people should just wear clothes that feel comfy. No foid is going to fuck you because of your $500 supreme shirt

This, femoids crave a sharp jawline on a guy etc, not some weak jawed fuck face subhuman in a 1000$ suit

I always liked the way I look. It's just that foids don't. Also I am not rich enough to weat quality brand clothes.

"Just BE confident and buy some nice clothes. We girls love a well dressed man. TeeHee"

FUCK off bitch I aint spending shit on clothes to try and impress you when a chad whos 6ft 3 wears a plain black shirt and jeans gets a BJ from you in the club toilets. FUCK off at looking at my tiny frame in the mirror from 3 different angles and trying on shitty clothes which are too big for me made by slaves in india but cost me $$$$

There are no nice clothes if you are one or more of the following: framecel / manlet / hipcel.

I never look in the mirror and think I look ugly. It´s only women that don´t like my appearance because I don´t look like a model.

There is no point in trying to make yourself look nice because no matter how hard you try normalfags will always find something about you to make fun of.

Spending money on expensive clothes is completely retarded, it's all made in ching chong countries and your expensive designer pants cost $3 to make. Buy something cheap that fits you properly. Expensive clothes will not get an ugly incel any attention, they only work to give a chadlite or chad better game because it shows the roasties that you have money to spend.

I’ve tried ClothesMaxxing but because I’m so short they just hang off me and I look shit. :feelscry: