Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nice asses in tight pants everywhere I go.

Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
★★
I'm going crazy, I turn to the left, ass, to the right, ass. Walking up the stairs and I see more ass jiggling and bouncing and spazzing on them shits.

I hate this, I wish foids would go back to wearing skirts.

Yes i feel like that when i see black stockings.

It should be legal to jerk our cocks in public and shoot our loads at those cumdumpsters
full

It should be legal to jerk our cocks in public and shoot our loads at those cumdumpsters
Not only that, you should get paid from public funds for doing it.

I drove through the gym parking lot the other day and saw a whore in black tight gym pants. Well she was standing in direct sunlight making them virtually see through :feelsugh:

-10 degree celsius = skintight ass and 5 inches of bare ankle

When I'm out I make a point to look for attractive girls in tight jeans showing off their asses. I savour the visual dopamine and try not to think about how I'll never be able to be with any of them.

Sharia law now! Until, then ldar to avoid, buddy boyo

I prefer tiddies more than a good ass.

But the principle remains the same, if you dress like that, you need to let us incel feel it. You fucking whores.

I liken it to trying to fuck a cheetah at full sprint, just know it's never going to happen.

its kinda brutal ngl

cant say the same where i live

I see you're a man of culture as well

i saw a cute blonde with a nice ass in my gym today