Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NHL = Chad paradise?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
If you look at almost any NHL player they are a chad and the league itself is almost 99% white. How have I not noticed this before? Ive watched hockey all my life

>league itself is almost 99% white
White is not a prerequisite to being a Chad or being good looking.

Hockey is a sport that benefits from lower body strength. Y'ever seen a hockey players legs? They're fucking thick. There was that drama when Connor McDavid couldn't do a pullup a few years back... because hockey players aren't strong in the top of their body. This is important because male SMV can be somewhat increased by having a V-taper and wide shoulders, which is the opposite of what a hockey player would have.

Also consider that men who are sucessful at sports tend to be high T and have good genes. Good genes come in packages, GL men often have high T and good frame to be better at the sport.

The negroes in the NBA have far more SMV than NHL folks. NBA is way more popular, they're all tall, and they all are basically the spitting image of BBC.

NHL and NFL and NBA (what a joke) are not sports.....there a joke where chads try to mock other chads. Sports aren't about looks....

NHL and NFL and NBA (what a joke) are not sports.....there a joke where chads try to mock other chads. Sports aren't about looks....

Do you know what NHL, NFL and NBA is? It's not a beauty competition just FYI

Do you know what NHL, NFL and NBA is? It's not a beauty competition just FYI
What you watch , what i watch !!! Hockey the one you call NHL , i don' even need to commend on eggball...

And Basketball

I don't wanna watch tyrones or chads competing and fags cheering , i want to go mental on drugs and alcohol cheer for the the teams symbol and break a riot with police and the other teams fans........

You can't understant if you are not one of us 1312 !!! Against modernize sports...Sports need blood and fights , i want to go fucking mental with my brothers for my team !!!

What you watch , what i watch !!! Hockey the one you call NHL , i don' even need to commend on eggball...

And Basketball

I don't wanna watch tyrones or chads competing and fags cheering , i want to go mental on drugs and alcohol cheer for the the teams symbol and break a riot with police and the other teams fans........

You can't understant if you are not one of us 1312 !!! Against modernize sports...Sports need blood and fights , i want to go fucking mental with my brothers for my team !!!

good luck

hockey is a white sport

hockey is for rich chads

Ice hockey is fun tbh.

Not surprising since kids have to be rich to get into hockey.

Yes, I’d say so.

I don't know but surely they mog shit out of me.

Lots of professional sports leagues are filled with Chad's and tyrones and the like tbh.