Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NGL western parents are nice

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Actually being able to trust your parents rather than being constantly skeptical and having to fear them sounds nice i am quite envious of western children ones with decent families those who are not in a shitty homes i'm envious of that it seems nice i wonder how things could off been different if i was born in a white mentally sane family

My childhood is unironically closer to the Joker's than to mr rogers mentality middle class whitoids who teach their kids things and think of them as being people. Being raised by a white single mother and her series of faggot boyfriends is probably more damaging to a person than being raised by average curry parents is, at least they can STEMcel while I have flopped massively from my childhood potential and I'm pretty sure it's in large part due to everything in my environment acting against the development of somebody into anything other than a loser retard.

My childhood is unironically closer to the Joker's than to mr rogers mentality middle class whitoids who teach their kids things and think of them as being people. Being raised by a white single mother and her series of faggot boyfriends is probably more damaging to a person than being raised by average curry parents is, at least they can STEMcel while I have flopped massively from my childhood potential and I'm pretty sure it's in large part due to everything in my environment acting against the development of somebody into anything other than a loser retard.

I said decent read closely mentally decent western parents their is nothing worse than single mothers this is the delineation i just want what the average white dudes at my collage have their relationships with their parents is enviable ngl

I said decent read closely mentally decent western parents their is nothing worse than single mothers this is the delineation i just want what the average white dudes at my collage have their relationships with their parents is enviable ngl
True tbh iktf, they parentmog me as well, when I first enterred university and didn't know what to do with regards to organising there were these 18 year old faggots who behaved like nothing had ever gone wrong in their lives and that they were big babies. They all spoke about their rich parents and siblings helping them with even the most simple tasks at university like the paperwork for booking courses, and although they seemed very dumb and helpless at that point you could tell they were going to "network" themselves into a high level job right out of uni (they were doing business courses JFL). These people are born and have premade lives that suck a billion times less than a poorcel's with minimal effort needed.

Even if poor people are retarded it is likely their genetics, I did not choose to have an ugly dumb piece of shit mother who spat me out of her cunt without my permission.

True tbh iktf, they parentmog me as well, when I first enterred university and didn't know what to do with regards to organising there were these 18 year old faggots who behaved like nothing had ever gone wrong in their lives and that they were big babies. They all spoke about their rich parents and siblings helping them with even the most simple tasks at university like the paperwork for booking courses, and although they seemed very dumb and helpless at that point you could tell they were going to "network" themselves into a high level job right out of uni (they were doing business courses JFL). These people are born and have premade lives that suck a billion times less than a poorcel's with minimal effort needed.

Even if poor people are retarded it is likely their genetics, I did not choose to have an ugly dumb piece of shit mother who spat me out of her cunt without my permission.

Yes it's rough i have noticed a common trend between most incels they are either from single moms or are from extremely reilgious households sometimes i look at my white brothers and wonder what it would be like to have sane parents for once ones that care it's not fair they get an easy life like that while we have to work 10x harder than them

Same, I wish i had white parents. i envy people who have parents they can like.

Good for western children I guess

I wish I wasn't born lol. Such greed.

I hate religious ethnic parents.

Just reply to the reply to the guy who commented on the Dead thread theory

just keep replying to replies directed toward your reply to a dead thread theory

just keep replying to replies directed toward your reply to a dead thread theory
Just reply to the reply to the reply to the reply to the guy who commented on the dead thread theory

Only American and European parents are like that.
My dad, regardless of being European, wanted absolute obedience from me.

It could be in a different way

Only American and European parents are like that.
My dad, regardless of being European, wanted absolute obedience from me.

When I mena whiter I mean British scandanvian nordic region families not the tradionalist types I hate tradional families anyways.

White parents are usually lenient. Which isnt necessarily a good thing. White mothers can barley take care of their children so they hire babysitters to take care of them. Little jonathan or tommy gets to see his single degenerate whore mother only a couple of hours a day.