Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NGL Madara goal in naruto seems much more appealing he seemed like the good guy in the whole god damn series he was based enough to see the truth.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
If you have seen naruto the whole series you see the whole show as fucked as it is it would appear none of them had adequate solution similarly to this world we have a fucked world resources are crumbling unlike anime their is no happy ending i mean after the war ark the entire series followed the cliche happy endings.

If you wanna see what a realistic naruto would entail it's much more interesting i will add this here if you wanna read https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7474227/1/Shadows-of-Konoha it is 500 k words but what a good story NGL i gobbled it up in 3 fucking days it was so bloody good.

But anyways it added realism to the story it showed perfect endings don't occur things go wrong all the time everything is fallible then we have madara in every sense of the word moral incarnate a person calling out for justice in a system totally rigged against him endless pointless wars endless suffering.

Madara them becomes even wiser to let personal feeling get in the way but instead chooses to see the circularity of life. The never ending cycles that occurs and then we have a genius that no longer cares about the human imperfections but instead chooses to aim towards a system that has perfect endings that has perfect hope for everyone.

It seems madara is the the only respectable only rational only non selfish character in all of anime what he seeks is admirable and 1 could say we should all seek to enquire this speech is magnicent () on what it signifies with the change of the current system all we will ever have is circular narratives however with the moon eye plan all can enjoy their own personal heaven.

I wish we had a real life madara someone who could end this fucking system once and for all naruto verse god lucky madara was the good guy

im just letting you know that i did not read a single word

I prefered Pain tbh,he should have won.

The only reason Naruto and others in the shinobi world tried to fight his solution is cause they happened to be the lucky ones who didn't have a shit life. If Naruto had heard about his plan when he was still young and miserable he would have liked it. The only reason they ended up fighting it was cause of selfishness.

The only reason Naruto and others in the shinobi world tried to fight his solution is cause they happened to be the lucky ones who didn't have a shit life. If Naruto had heard about his plan when he was still young and miserable he would have liked it. The only reason they ended up fighting it was cause of selfishness.

They were idiots who mistook madaras divine plan they spit at the only man who cared and wanted something best for everyone even if he did kill the shinobi alliance he done it so everone will be better off

Watched only few Naruto episodes with Gaara, because he emo

im just letting you know that i did not read a single word

D5F3E90D 5C8F 40D5 B99B 7007CCAAE4CF

They were idiots who mistook madaras divine plan they spit at the only man who cared and wanted something best for everyone even if he did kill the shinobi alliance he done it so everone will be better off
It would have been better if he killed Naruto cause then at least boruto wouldn't exist. The series was doomed when they decided to make demigods a thing though.

I havent watch naruto, it's too long

It would have been better if he killed Naruto cause then at least boruto wouldn't exist. The series was doomed when they decided to make demigods a thing though.

Boruto was a farce and still is a farce you want a good darker ending to naruto read shawdows of konoha it's much more dark gritty but it's very good read