Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ngl It ain’t easy

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Ya wanna know something ? It ain’t easy trying to function everyday knowing you don’t have what everyone around you might have the 5 needs. At least you can focus on yourself right:feelshaha:? Like everyone says we do too much already.

shower is a need

why are you complaining?just be grateful that you are all alone. After all,you are as free as the wind!

At this very moment I'm in my bed with my laptop , what a shitty existence.

why are you complaining?just be grateful that you are all alone. After all,you are as free as the wind!
It ain’t a complaint or threat. It’s a message to the guest.

Last edited:
Free to work your ass off for little to no money and have the little that you do get be taxed to hell, having left just enough to survive to work another day.

Life can be easy If you're a neet though, just the lack of money is a big disadvantage ngl.

I can focus on ending myself

Many men are doomed. Society tries us.

Loneliness no longer hurts me, only contributes to my hatred.