Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ngl, dark triad is a pretty cringe term

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
It pretty much implies that Chads get laid because of how they act and not because of their looks, same thing with the term alpha.

50/50 chads get laid because of how they look and because they demonstrate the narcissistic and selfish traits women look for in a partner

50/50 chads get laid because of how they look and because they demonstrate the narcissistic and selfish traits women look for in a partner
Wrong, it's 100/0 looks and anything else

Dark triad works for high tier normies and such, believe it or not personality still matters to an extent
For chad doe they just exist

It pretty much implies that Chads get laid because of how they act and not because of their looks, same thing with the term alpha.

I've talked about this before and everyone called me bluepilled lmao.

80/20 looks. Chad has it easy but he can’t be some ridiculously awkward social retard

this exactly

lmao @ people ITT unironically believing Chads get girls because of their personality traits
Yeah ok you go try it and report back

A socially awkward Chad will be quirky and cute
A violent Chad will be dominating and sexy
A comatose Chad will be brooding and introspective

Looks are everything

usually when I hear the term "dark triadmaxxing" its applied to manlets or undesirable males. like El Chapo or whatever. I think everyone is aware that Chad can be a completely soft, emotionally sensitive fag and women will still love him