Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ngl coronavirus isn’t the insane pandemic some people are making it out to be.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
It’s killed roughly 1,000 people, which isn’t too shabby, but it’s infected roughly 40k and 4k people have recovered from the disease.

At this rate, a vaccine would be developed for it and it would no longer be a threat. (I’m a fan of this ngl, this virus probably killed more cels than normies considering almost all the deaths were in China)

Going rate is that it's gonna take 18 months to create a vaccine. By then the virus will have mutated beyond whatever template they developed the vaccine from.

Also, we're not factoring in Chinese suppression of the real figures.

inceldom has killed way more

Going rate is that it's gonna take 18 months to create a vaccine. By then the virus will have mutated beyond whatever template they developed the vaccine from.

Also, we're not factoring in Chinese suppression of the real figures.
Doesn’t matter, if most of the deaths are in shitland China, we shouldn’t really be concerned. They have 0 ability to deal with it because their government officials are retarded. Other ones are also retarded but noticed that it’s fucking up China so they won’t make the same mistakes

It's basically on par with the flu

It's basically on par with the flu
A flu that can kill you only if you don’t go to a hospital

At least most people have had a flu shot, so the flu isn’t a concern for anyone outside a third world country
Going rate is that it's gonna take 18 months to create a vaccine.
I’ve heard there was a breakthrough somewhere and it went down to less than a year, might be wrong though

Doesn’t matter, if most of the deaths are in shitland China, we shouldn’t really be concerned. They have 0 ability to deal with it because their government officials are retarded. Other ones are also retarded but noticed that it’s fucking up China so they won’t make the same mistakes

What if it spreads beyond China?

Also, this has economic ramifications. China is a crucial cog in the international buying and selling of things. But because of this coronavirus, people are postponing trade with China. And so devastating is that, China, or somebody, I forget who, is all like "Wait please, do business with China anyway, China will die without it." Suppose we make China mad. China isn't a nation America wants to piss off, America owes them money. So what if China decides to retaliate in some way? There's not many countries that can really hurt America. But China is one of them. Either with gold, or with lead.

Also, this has economic ramifications. China is a crucial cog in the international buying and selling of things. But because of this coronavirus, people are postponing trade with China. And so devastating is that, China, or somebody, I forget who, is all like "Wait please, do business with China anyway, China will die without it." Suppose we make China mad. China isn't a nation America wants to piss off, America owes them money. So what if China decides to retaliate in some way? There's not many countries that can really hurt America. But China is one of them. Either with gold, or with lead.
They can’t really retaliate with shit before they deal with coronachan killing the people

They can’t really retaliate with shit before they deal with coronachan killing the people

They shouldn't, it might not be smart, but what if they do it anyway?

my condolences

I
heard it's an ethnocentric bioweapon that only kills pure blooded Chinese.

They shouldn't, it might not be smart, but what if they do it anyway?
No chance, there’d be no point. It’s more likely that the government officials get the fuck out of China in case the virus gets too out of hand. Then, countries will close borders until a cure for corona is created.

Or, the virus subsides and nothing happens. Who knows.
my condolences

I
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I live near Toronto aka China Town , so good chance I have it already but since
my condolences

I
I'm not Asian, then it'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back