Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NFL Tyrone crashed and killed someone while driving drunk

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
these niggers make hundreds of millions for playing with balls, nothing will happen to him, even if he goes to jail he'll have 10 gigastacy models fucking him everyday

NVM he is based. he killed a foid by crashing into her at 155 mph :lul:
Still should be jailed

Not surprised at all.

these niggers make hundreds of millions for playing with balls, nothing will happen to him, even if he goes to jail he'll have 10 gigastacy models fucking him everyday
true :feelsrope:

Depending on who is the victim and how that whole thing plays out it can be lifefuel or suifuel

Was it a woman? :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Depending on who is the victim and how that whole thing plays out it can be lifefuel or suifuel
it's both at the same time, he killed a foid but at the same time niggers like him make hundreds of millions of dollars for playing with balls so it won't effect him in the slightest, he'll have 10 new gigastacy models fucking him every day in jail thats even if he goes to jail.

it's both at the same time, he killed a foid but at the same time niggers like him make hundreds of millions of dollars for playing with balls so it won't effect him in the slightest, he'll have 10 new gigastacy models fucking him every day in jail thats even if he goes to jail.
SMV going +2 for dark triad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

apparently the woman he killed was burned alive :feelswhere:

Roastie toastie
34A1A9BE C7D5 442F A1BE C5B1EE78DC20

His rich privilege will save his ass fucking scum hope they do him dirty :feelsjuice:

Why is there a car on fire?

Is is his car not on fire?

He killed a white girl so no one cares. I bet reddit feels more sorry for that nigger than the 20 year old white girl he killed.

He killed a white girl so no one cares. I bet reddit feels more sorry for that nigger than the 20 year old white girl he killed.
I hope you're being sarcastic, the last time a cumskin foid died/got lost it was on every news channel and everywhere all day for weeks

I hope you're being sarcastic, the last time a cumskin foid died/got lost it was on every news channel and everywhere all day for weeks
Yeah a white guy killed her you dumbass. If Brian Laundri was a black guy the media would of swept it under the rug like they do with all other cases of niggers killing white people. Niggers are way higher on the victim totem pole than white women.

Yeah a white guy killed her you dumbass. Not some nigger. Niggers are way higher on the victim totem pole than white women.
true, I hope he gets lynched, he probably won't even go to jail, he will continue to make hundreds of millions of dollars for playing with a ball and fucking giga stacy whores all day every day

NVM he is based. he killed a foid by crashing into her at 155 mph :lul:
Still should be jailed
The foid looked like a degen from pics so best of both worlds really; two degenerate ruined. He’ll probably get constantly blackmailed in prison too for whatever little wealth he has left. Always silly to drive drunk

Holy shit, literally a roastie

white foids are still above everyone else but maybe nigs

I'd be pretty mad if someone crashed into me at 156mph and I got stuck inside my car, crippled, incapacitated, and being burned alive.

If I survived and wasn't crippled, I'd kill the bastard.

Jfl crashing at 156mph and surviving. Must've been a high end super car. Theres videos on the internet with idiots crashing at 200mph with their lambos and walking out unscathed.

Will get laid the next day

"HE NEEDS HELP HE'S KNOCKED UNCONCIOUS." Trust in the nigger whore to think only of their own , ME ME ME FIRST MEEEEEEE

Fucking irrational emotionally unstable retarded cunts :)

Based nigger. One less roastie

Henry Ruggs: Could run very fast, but couldn't outrun genetics (Nigga IQ).