Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NFL Tyrone beats up whore gf

Damn he fucked her shit up. I'll bet she threw the first punch.

I thought women could detect misogynist creep levels

:lul::lul::lul:

I always believe the man no matter what. Bitch probably got slapped around by rough sex with Chad.

The roastie's already backtracked and claimed it wasn't the boyfriend but that he hired people to stage a home invasion to beat up the gf.

Look at that personality that Tyrone has. You can literally see it on her face

He didnt beat her

Probably deserved

She couldn't sense he was an evil psychopath sociopath meanie teehee he used deceit to manipulate her teeheehees :)

Hows that for a good personality bitch?!?!!!!

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

>We kept silent about beating your kid.
>But we won't tolerate the girl being punched
Holy fuck, this is ragefuel.

LOL she's fucking larping now she's changing her story that he sent a bunch of goons into his house to beat her up. Why the fuck would he send guys into his own house to beat this stupid bitch up.

I always believe the man no matter what. Bitch probably got slapped around by rough sex with Chad.

Absolutely. If I was asked for my thoughts about it anywhere but on here I would say something like: "I don't condone the violence....BUT what did she do to deserve this".

It was long known McCoy was a woman beater when he came to Buffalo. I remember getting banned from boards for posting about it. And he'll still be defended by everyone because he can hold a ball and run fast, of course.

Bet she enjoyed getting destroyed by Tyrone. She’ll take him back tbh

She's already defending him by making up some "ambushed by goons" story.

Just run Tyronegame

Now this is a man with a great PERSONALITY, I wish I could treat the ladies just like him