Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Next year it's a new decade

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
New decade of being an incel. :feelsrope: How are you coping?

Lifefuel is that the new decade starts in 2021

Next year will be just as shit as this year, if not worse. The only hope is that it will be my last year.

Kinda hyped for societal collapse ngl.

its amazing how terrible things went in the 2010s, im scared for how shit the 2020s will be

2 and half decades of being a incel. Must be a world record

will this be the decade of the incel rebellion?

its amazing how terrible things went in the 2010s, im scared for how shit the 2020s will be
I can't say if things are going to be any better but I do have a strong feeling that it's going to be different. I remember in the early years of the 2010s everyone being just a naive consumerist who was looking forward to the new smartphone and social media like Facebook were still a big thing. There was an atmosphere of naive optimism that I think mainly ended with the wave of terrorism across the west and the victory of populist leaders in many of those same countries.

Everyone is becoming more jaded, people are more and more realizing that the internet poses a genuine threat to their privacy and influences their real lives for example and opting out of social media. People are becoming more radically involved with politics, I sense that people who are politically neutral are shrinking as we are dealing with issues that you have to have a stance on since it directly influences your well-being (the refugee crisis in Europe/migrant caravan in America being a good example). There's a doomsday kind of feeling in the air, which is worsened by those climate change faggots who literally think humanity will die out soon.

The whole western world will go full weimar in the next decade. Including latin america.

I dont really care tbh, all years are the same i'll rope soon