Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Next stage of depression: no introspection

G

GenGene

Recruit
★★★★★
It's been an unknown number of days since I wrote my last forum post or anything else, lost track of time completely. I no longer watch anime, movies, or play story-based games. Just play repetitive games like call of duty, read news I don't care about, and fap.

This is worse than feeling suicidal over failing to accomplish any of my goals. It's how you go from having dreams of any sort to getting stuck in a rut for decades as long as you don't lose your dead end job, which I just did due to stuff out of my control.

In my view now, introspection and feeling at least something is important even if it's painful. Completely losing it is the same as roping in a practical sense, you are just an animated corpse at that point. But I guess you die incel either way.

Just thought I'd share this as a warning of the possible outcome of years of depression and suicidal thoughts since you might be on the road to that as well. It took losing my job and a 6-pack of beer to peek past my current total aversion to introspection.

I feel you.
Lately just sat in front of the computer all day long doing literally nothing else than playing WoW or watching YT.