Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Next level lesbianpill: many foids dating men are secretly lesbians, more than you'd think

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Another brutal lesbianpill many overlook, the fact that many, in fact a huge amount of women in heterosexual relationships are secretly lusting other women while pretending/in denial about being nasty dykes:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/k7lw3/comment/c2i3dt7/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=more_replies

Stories like these aren't uncommon. Normie men are out there complaining about dead bedrooms or thinking their wives are not "very sexual", huh, she's not sexual with you, because you disgust her, they're dykes.

Look at the replies, some of these women will lie until the very end and pretend as much as possible they're not. Women have no hearts, they just don't care.

This is also common with bisexual women, many cucks here think there's no problem dating bisexual women. Would you really be comfortable knowing your woman could be (and probably is) lusting women? I heard from one of those girls once she misses pussy when she's dating guys and vice versa.

Can you trust such disgusting woman to be the mother of your children?

Now things get dark. So you finally find a woman who's supposedly into you and your looks, she wasn't whoring around and you both click, you think she's an exception. But no, she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. You really thought she was attracted to you? Haha, No, she's a lesbian. A nasty, degenerate freak, a man hating lesbian who will break your heart.

The best part? You'll never know until she leaves you for Becky :smonk::kys:

I don't know why, but a lot of guys have a lot less issue if their foid cheats them with another foid.

Even more common are guys encouraging foids to be bisexual, because they think that means they are going to get threesomes with them

I don't know why, users on this forum read reddit

Now things get dark. So you finally find a woman who's supposedly into you and your looks, she wasn't whoring around and you both click, you think she's an exception. But no, she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. You really thought she was attracted to you? Haha, No, she's a lesbian. A nasty, degenerate freak, a man hating lesbian who will break your heart.
Wait. It's impossible if you're an incel anyways. Even if she's lesbian.

I don't know why, but a lot of guys have a lot less issue if their foid cheats them with another foid.

Even more common are guys encouraging foids to be bisexual, because they think that means they are going to get threesomes with them
Never got it either, in my book it have always been a much worse, humiliating and brutal scenario.

But the average male is a bluepilled retard who's more concerned with other males, even though 80% of them are out of consideration by most females by default.

The whole threesome thing is really comical, men are really coping machines jfl

I guess for the same reason an incel could be browsing the hell site TikTok is, unbearable boredom and running out of copes.

Kkkkk

Lesbians are lesbians until chad appears. After that they are straight

It makes sense because a woman doesn't pose any reproductive competition like a man does.

The best part? You'll never know until she leaves you for Becky :smonk::kys:
If this happened to me I would turn abusive towards her tbh. If you waste my time that bad I’m going to give you a genuine reason to not want to be with me, worse case scenario it turns her on since she’s already a deviant like 99% of females

If this happened to me I would turn abusive towards her tbh. If you waste my time that bad I’m going to give you a genuine reason to not want to be with me, worse case scenario it turns her on since she’s already a deviant like 99% of females
Based. :feelsdevil:

Never got it either, in my book it have always been a much worse, humiliating and brutal scenario.

But the average male is a bluepilled retard who's more concerned with other males, even though 80% of them are out of consideration by most females by default.

The whole threesome thing is really comical, men are really coping machines jfl
Yeah I try to imagine it through their lens as hot but I just could not see that as anything less than humiliating and an attempt to emasculate a man

This

I guess for the same reason an incel could be browsing the hell site TikTok is, unbearable boredom and running out of copes.
Maybe running out of copes is actually the point, because from there there's nothing left to do but work on improving your actual life

Another brutal lesbianpill many overlook, the fact that many, in fact a huge amount of women in heterosexual relationships are secretly lusting other women while pretending/in denial about being nasty dykes:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/k7lw3/comment/c2i3dt7/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=more_replies

Stories like these aren't uncommon. Normie men are out there complaining about dead bedrooms or thinking their wives are not "very sexual", huh, she's not sexual with you, because you disgust her, they're dykes.

Sorry, that's not how that works, you are falling for the retarded normie lingo. If you can even be aroused enough by both the same sex and the opposite sex to engage in sexual intercourse then you are bisexual, you aren't homosexual. These women aren't lesbians, they are bisexual. Women just like creating "I'm so special I'm discovering myself" bullshit story arcs for themselves.

Imagine if a guy told you he spent years fucking men and women and then one day decided that he was straight now, would you actually go along with that reasoning?

A straight man would never have had sex with men to begin with

Would you really be comfortable knowing your woman could be (and probably is) lusting women?
So long as I get to fuck, yes

Can you trust such disgusting woman to be the mother of your children?
This part here is ironic because:
Can you even trust the world anymore to even have children?

If you have a daughter she will 100% be a whore, so you will be spending around $230,000 to raise a collection of holes to adulthood just to throw it out into the world to get ravaged probably from the age of 16 (my, what a great investment)

Your son will either end up becoming:
What you are (incel and/or betabuxx)
What you hate (Chad)
What you are disgusted by (some LGBTQ fuckery)

Having children doesn't even make sense anymore, so the fact that you are still thinking about things from this perspective shows that you are still coping

I stopped wanting to have children years ago when I saw how bad things were getting, there is no pride left to have in your offspring, especially when you are black pilled and you know how "degenerate" humans are and that everything comes down to random chance

Last edited:
Maybe running out of copes is actually the point, because from there there's nothing left to do but work on improving your actual life
Or rope man, or rope... when that happened to me my life got even worse, I had to go back and force copes on me to not break down.

Masochism and need for ragefuel, feeling angry is better than feeling empty/sad and most Reddit posts make everyone that isn't fully a clown go full monkey mode, so much degeneracy, so much smugness/hubris, everything is simply multiply distilled ragefuel.

feeling angry is better than feeling empty/sad
I would just say its masochism alone because in this situation anger and sadness is a distinction without a difference

Anger that isn't satisfied leads to emptyness/sadness

Its not like any of us are getting a "release" for our anger, so all you end up with is being pent up with rage and having no outlet

Its just pure masochism

Feeling angry without an outlet will just lead to sadness and depression

Brutal truth. And later these threesome men will find themselves cucked.

This

Sorry, that's not how that works, you are falling for the retarded normie lingo. If you can even be aroused enough by both the same sex and the opposite sex to engage in sexual intercourse then you are bisexual, you aren't homosexual. These women aren't lesbians, they are bisexual. Women just like creating "I'm so special I'm discovering myself" bullshit story arcs for themselves.

Imagine if a guy told you he spent years fucking men and women and then one day decided that he was straight now, would you actually go along with that reasoning?

A straight man would never have had sex with men to begin with

So long as I get to fuck, yes

This part here is ironic because:
Can you even trust the world anymore to even have children?

If you have a daughter she will 100% be a whore, so you will be spending around $230,000 to raise a collection of holes to adulthood just to throw it out into the world to get ravaged probably from the age of 16 (my, what a great investment)

Your son will either end up becoming:
What you are (incel and/or betabuxx)
What you hate (Chad)
What you are disgusted by (some LGBTQ fuckery)

Having children doesn't even make sense anymore, so the fact that you are still thinking about things from this perspective shows that you are still coping

I stopped wanting to have children years ago when I saw how bad things were getting, there is no pride left to have in your offspring, especially when you are black pilled and you know how "degenerate" humans are and that everything comes down to random chance

exactly

Tenshi with another brutal lesbianpill :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back