Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Next-gen Xbox Announced

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
I'll stick to NES, SNES, and GameCube emulation, thank you very much

it's a rectangular prism?

I’m probably getting it, because I had the original Xbox, the 360, and the One. Though l’ll wait and see how’s the PS5.

looks worthless

i will just upgrade my computer

God, I hate consoles. So fucking limited.

looks like a pc

How that halo is on PC the xbox is useless.

They deserve to lose a fuck ton of money if they go through with that dumb ass idea of theirs to release a second version of the console with no disc tray.

Physical media must never dissapear entirely.

Otherwise illegal and oftentimes shoddy emulation will be the only way to play the games 20 or 30 years from now.

PCcel is truecel

looks like a fucking sound box wtf

Hope it runs better and over heats less. If not I see no point in its manufacture other then for jews to make money

looks like a pc

Just buy 300$ In computer parts and stick it in a computer case theory? It does look too much like a regular PC. Considering home consoles now are just a torn down specialized computers.

Looks like shit

It's huge. It's Xbox huge.

Attachments

• 1576250211197.jpg
    1576250211197.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 18
looks worthless

i will just upgrade my computer
Getting a high powered computer is all you need. It's expensive in the beginning, but you save thousands on consoles and games later on. The only thing they need is online multiplaying.

I'm happy with my pc tbh

Getting a high powered computer is all you need. It's expensive in the beginning, but you save thousands on consoles and games later on. The only thing they need is online multiplaying.
not to mention that if you already have a capable computer, then $400-500 could be put into the gpu alone instead of this console

it will be pretty pointless like the xbox one assuming it will continue to have no exclusives

not to mention that if you already have a capable computer, then $400-500 could be put into the gpu alone instead of this console
High iq. I need to get a desktop so I can upgrade it instead of using a macbook.

Just buy 300$ In computer parts and stick it in a computer case theory? It does look too much like a regular PC. Considering home consoles now are just a torn down specialized computers.
That will only get you the GTX 1650 :lul:

Don’t waste your money on that piece of shit. Just build a gaming pc