Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Newsflash: IT sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I made a post making fun a woman that said
"Since incels are no raping women, they're making a choice not to have sex"
IT, as mischievous as always, only shows half of it and somehow makes it look as if I was promoting rape

source.gif

They're trying to push an agenda, they want us all dead.

It was a good post of yours. This isnt the first time they've done this. They want to make us look like savage rapists.
Pretty disgusting of them, but I can't say I'm impressed, since they'd do anything for Redd*t points

Don't worry OP I made a comment defending you, however useless.
Watch me get downvoted to hell and then banned.

Thanks man, I was thinking of creating an account just to report them.
I saw one comment defending the post, but it got deleted by a mod. I also saw your comment, and you're already being downvoted. IT sucks.

Thanks man, I was thinking of creating an account just to report them.
I saw one comment defending the post, but it got deleted by a mod. I also saw your comment, and you're already being downvoted. IT sucks.

I'm evil because I called a female a female. :lul:

I saw this myself, I got mad when I saw it because I knew they left out a part of it. Sorry this happened dude.

You can see my comment there. I tried to clarify this and got banned. OP basically said "well some people talked about rape in the comments" but that's not relevant to what your post was saying and their post was still misleading. They never posted about any comments, and even then the comments were mocking the video.

Last edited:

Can you even comment on there? All my alts get auto filtered. Can subs ip ban you?

You can see my comment there. I tried to clarify this and got banned. OP basically said "well some people talked about rape in the comments" but that's not relevant to your post and their post was still misleading.
Yeah the have a tendency to ban and delete comments of anything that goes against their agenda. @HidekiTojota comments got deleted as well, even tho he wasn't offending anyone and just clarifying the situation. I presume he probably also got banned.

Yeah the have a tendency to ban and delete comments of anything that goes against their agenda. @HidekiTojota comments got deleted as well, even tho he wasn't offending anyone and just clarifying the situation. I presume he probably also got banned.
JFL my comment is still there because it wasn't violating any rules but they still banned me. I messaged the mods to ask what I did wrong but they never responded.

Look at the comments she made when someone called her out. She basically goes “I might be wrong but you’re still inkwell.” :feelskek:
ECE525A0 3FB1 4A9F 9F1F 8F0E2E02367D

Please don't tell me they took that thread with the youtube video where a foid suggests rape as a legit cure to inceldom and just screencapped the title as a kind of proof of our vile intentions
View attachment 249766

I'm evil because I called a female a female. :lul:
you're incel for not calling her m'lady

Last edited:
Please don't tell me they took that thread with the youtube video where a foid suggests rape as a legit cure to inceldom and just screencapped the title as a kind of proof of our vile intentions

you're incel for not calling her m'lady
Yep, that's what's going on. I always wanted to make it into IT but not this way.

Yep, that's what's going on. I always wanted to make it into IT but not this way.
Are they really not able to think critically? They're literally npcs hardcoded to trigger at certain words but they still can't cover 100% of the situations they are going to find themselves due to shitty AI.