Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [NEWS] Yesterday: Hashd al-Shaabi (PMF) fighters ambushed by suspected !S-Iraq thugs near al-Zarqa bridge, Tikrit (Salahuddin)

Asgard3

Asgard3

i hate this forum piece of shit
-

Worrying developments, I'm waiting for an official statement from Ministry of Interior regarding the various attacks.

Violence in these regions is the expected background voice.
Is it actually getting worse?
It's hard to tell if you don't follow such things closely.

Violence in these regions is the expected background voice.
Is it actually getting worse?
It's hard to tell if you don't follow such things closely.
It's not as bad as before, but some months are indeed worse. The last terror criminal gang attack on Baghdad happened 2 years ago (market carnage). And do not be fooled, they still have networks of cells in cities such as Baghdad (not on a large capacity as in before), despite maintaining operational silence in order to not get busted by the security forces (unlike in districts like Abu Ghraib, where their gangsters usually murder policemen or civilians affiliated with the government).

Last edited:
It's not as bad as before, but some months are indeed worse. The last terror criminal gang attack on Baghdad happened 2 years ago (market carnage). And do not be fooled, they still have networks of cells in cities such as Baghdad (not on a large capacity as in before), despite maintaining operational silence for not getting busted by the security forces (unlike in districts like Abu Ghraib, where their gangsters usually murder policemen or civilians affiliated with the government).
I guess they'll take control eventually after Westerners get tired and retreat, just like Afghanistan.

I guess they'll take control eventually after Westerners get tired and retreat, just like Afghanistan.
The US mission against !S thugs is probably ceasing its operations on Iraq after the airstrike on Baghdad's PMF headquarters 2 days ago. They still have forces in governorates such as in al-Anbar, Kirkuk or Nineveh.

The US mission against !S thugs is probably ceasing its operations on Iraq after the airstrike on Baghdad's PMF headquarters 2 days ago. They still have forces in governorates such as in al-Anbar, Kirkuk or Nineveh.

Don't think the US will let this happen anytime soon.
But on a timeframe of 20 years they might take control.
But there's no point in speculating about a future 20 years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back