Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [News] [Media] Alanas new pet project "love not anger"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190126-045907.jpg
    Screenshot_20190126-045907.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20190108-235514.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-235514.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 149
I hope someone kills this whore

Bring me love and I will cease my anger.

Love Not Anger is a project to research how lonely people might find respectful love, instead of being stuck in anger. We envision a society where everyone can find the love they want, while respecting other people.

Ill become the most respectful person ever .... when I get a gf, no point in being respectful when it doesnt count for shit, whether Im respectful or not has 0 impact on whether Ill be able to get a gf

Once I do get a gf I will become happy and then respecting others just comes naturally

>respekt wahmen!!!

Yeah I'll respect them when they stop treating me like a subhuman.

Bring me love and I will cease my anger.

Ill become the most respectful person ever .... when I get a gf, no point in being respectful when it doesnt count for shit, whether Im respectful or not has 0 impact on whether Ill be able to get a gf

Once I do get a gf I will become happy and then respecting others just comes naturally

>respekt wahmen!!!

Yeah I'll respect them when they stop treating me like a subhuman.

Based Mother Fuckers. Respect. Exactly this.
Pure rage fuel. Just a reminder their hypocrisy is actually supremacy in their own sanctimonious self righteousness... fyi.

Attachments

• DxjenkPWkAEcCnU.jpeg
    DxjenkPWkAEcCnU.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Pretty much. When you have nothing to live for ( inceldom) why would I care about anything.

Foids aggravate me in every way possible

Forever “Alone” because non-Chad men don’t exist to them. It’s Chad or nothing to them.

"Nobody is entitled to sex, but everybody deserves love and respect." :feelstastyman:

"Nobody is entitled to sex, but everybody deserves love and respect." :feelstastyman:

Love & respect leads onto sex. Sex is a basic physiological need alongside food in the Maslow hierarchical needs pyramid.
Forever “Alone” because non-Chad men don’t exist to them. It’s Chad or nothing to them.

Proven.

This is actually a good thing just like the presence of "femcels" is a good thing.

It's not a matter of whether it's real or fake that is important. What is important is how they can be implemented as tools to help our position. @SergeantIncel understands this well and he has used the femcel and Alana point to further our issues in debates and his article very well. He has proven how useful they can be.

Our opponents want to claim we are all by definition hateful misogynists. Saying "Well the first incel was female and there are forums for female incels too" completely defuses this argument. It is impossible for them to claim those women are hateful misogynists too.

Women claiming to be incel may be full of shit but they actually help us more than they hurt. Use them to your advantage.